Odyssey XG Two-Ball F7s are in

bbriggs ·  
bbriggsbbriggs Members  57WRX Points: 0Posts: 57
edwinwatts.com
If anyone was interested, the new XG Two-Ball F7s are in at Edwin Watts. This is a combination of two of my favorite putters and was looking forward to getting one. I thought they wouldn't be out until the beginning of February (leave Feb. 5th for Myrtle Beach) but googled it and it showed up on Edwin Watts. The website they were in but I called because I figured it was a pre-order but he said they are in and mine is being shipped out on Monday. Just giving people a heads up if they were interested. And yes, I know it looks like a space ship but oh well, if it works I won't care what it looks like. image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted:

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Whomever designed this line of putters is definately a Trekkie!!!

I personally like them. image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Post pics when it comes in please.

Peace.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Dukefan1Dukefan1 Lefty Boomers  2252WRX Points: 127Posts: 2,252 Platinum Tees
    Posted:
    Driver-Callaway Big Bertha 816 DBD, 3 Wood-Callaway XR Steelhead, 5 Wood-Callaway Rogue, Irons-Ben Hogan PTX Wedges-Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50, 54 Ping Glide 58, Putter-Odyssey EXO 7s, Ball-Snell MTB Black, Bridgestone Tour b330

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.