Searching for a golf shoes type

C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,621 ✭✭
Hi there. I am currently rocking the pro/sl. They are comfortable but... they are pretty large at the ankle. The thing is i have small feet so i need something that is slimmer on top...

Does adidas tour 360 will be slimmer or "smaller" on the top part of the shoes?
Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

project x L.Z 5.5:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

Comments

• chadly643chadly643 Members Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Try on some Nike offerings. Seems everyone with wider feet hate Nike so hopefully the inverse will be true for you.
  • beaneybeaney Members Posts: 230 ✭✭
    I’ve always found that Adidas are a bit narrower, which is good for me as I find Footjoy too big/wide.
    Taylormade M2 2017
    Mizuno MX700 3W
    Titleist 909h 19*
    Srixon U65 23*
    Srixon Z765 5-PW
    Cleveland 588 RTXcb 50, 56, 60
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m
  • Morty17Morty17 Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I have both in 9 w. The adidas fit much better in the ankle. The pro sl are comfortable but I have the same problem as you did, it too wide in the ankle. The adidas feels like my foot is locked in with no heel slip when the fj my heels slides a bit. Hope this helps.
  • SilenceXSilenceX Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Second what Morty17 said; I wear a 9 W in footjoy in FJ to accommodate for my wide toes, but get heel slip. I wear a 10 in Adidas (10 W if it's a more narrow last like their Pure) and have no issues with heel. You can also try something like these, which work for me on a pair of Allen Edmonds boots I had to get in a wide size due to a narrow toebox with the 511 last https://www.amazon.com/Pedag-STOP-Water-Based-Self-Adhesive-Eco-Friendly/dp/B008S9O67I?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_3

Also, for what it's worth the Adidas Boost sole is hands down the best sole in any golf shoe I've ever worn. It's like walking in clouds and makes even my Ecco feel uncomfortable by comparison. The Bounce is a close second but nothing matches Boost.
  • th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,176 ✭✭
    C-rad wrote:

Hi there. I am currently rocking the pro/sl. They are comfortable but... they are pretty large at the ankle. The thing is i have small feet so i need something that is slimmer on top...

Does adidas tour 360 will be slimmer or "smaller" on the top part of the shoes?

maybe also check the puma pwradapt leather. they tend to fit pretty snug in the heel but they seem to run a touch large.
  • C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,621 ✭✭
    I think i will try some adidas then!!
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag