2nd Hawaii WRX Chapter Golf Outing

pm hacker

2nd Hawaii WRX Chapter Golf Outing

EwaBeachGOlfClub.jpg

Where: Ewa Beach Golf Club

Date: Wednesday, July 11th

Time: 9:16am (4 tee times)

Pairings:

1st Group: mach 1, shinichi808, gatorgolfer73 & guest.

2nd Group: rok 78, da master 808 & guest.

3rd Group: 808golfer, deptwo808, Xsfspeed & guest.

4th Group: pitbull808, pm hacker, tbc 777 & Toru-san

I am requesting that all of you be there no later than 8:30am.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in this time and don't forget my 9 strokes aside handi...............

Uh hum mister.......maybe you should be giving me 9 strokes aside since I'll be taking care of your green fee that day :friends:

Here's an updated list of Hawaii WRXER'S interested in playing:

1. pm hacker

2. mach 1

3. rok78

4. gatorgolfer-maybe?

5. Xsfspeed

6. shinichi808

7. pitbull808

8. tbc777

9. 808golfer

10. ?

11. ?

12. ?

13. ?

14. ?

Ideally, I'd really like to to see if we can get at least 14 players on that day....c'mon guys/gals no need to be shy, as this is a terrific opportunity to meet your fellow Hawaii Chapter Members for a fun day of golf in sunny Hawaii. Can't get better than that,right? The possible dates w/a mid-morning tee time that I'm looking at are July 11th or August 8th of which both are on a Wednesday. Once we fill the necessary 12 spots, I will secure the date & times. Should you want to bring your spouse, significant other, or a golfing buddy.....I don't have a problem with that either.

I cant make the August date. I am moving back to the mainland and we leave Jul 31

Well, sorry to hear about that Don. Where in the states are you moving to? I'm kinda pushing for the July date tho' cause I'll be relocating to AZ as early as August, so this will be the last Hawaii WRX Outing I attend & organize.

i'll see if tadd wants to play. where are we playing.

Carl

If Tadd can make it to our outing.....that would be AWESOME!!! I got no problem with Toru coming either. The Outing will be held at Ewa Beach Golf Club (kudos to Tony-Xsfspeed for suggesting the place). Hopefully, I will have the date & times finalized no later than Thursday.

I cant make the August date. I am moving back to the mainland and we leave Jul 31

Well, sorry to hear about that Don. Where in the states are you moving to? I'm kinda pushing for the July date tho' cause I'll be relocating to AZ as early as August, so this will be the last Hawaii WRX Outing I attend & organize.

We've decided to move to Arkansas. Real quiet, family oriented place. Not to mention we can get twice as much house there. :friends:

i'm in this time and don't forget my 9 strokes aside handi...............

Uh hum mister.......maybe you should be giving me 9 strokes aside since I'll be taking care of your green fee that day :tongue:

Here's an updated list of Hawaii WRXER'S interested in playing:

1. pm hacker

2. mach 1

3. rok78

4. gatorgolfer-maybe?

5. Xsfspeed

6. shinichi808

7. pitbull808

8. tbc777

9. 808golfer

10. ?

11. ?

12. ?

13. ?

14. ?

Ideally, I'd really like to to see if we can get at least 14 players on that day....c'mon guys/gals no need to be shy, as this is a terrific opportunity to meet your fellow Hawaii Chapter Members for a fun day of golf in sunny Hawaii. Can't get better than that,right? The possible dates w/a mid-morning tee time that I'm looking at are July 11th or August 8th of which both are on a Wednesday. Once we fill the necessary 12 spots, I will secure the date & times. Should you want to bring your spouse, significant other, or a golfing buddy.....I don't have a problem with that either.

I am IN!!! Oh wait...Russ already added me in!!! Ha Ha Ha I guess I don't need to be asked! LOL Oh and if Carl gets 9 strokes...I get 20! Ha Ha Ha

Oh and by the way...how come you doing this AGAIN...Hee Hee I thought someone suppose to do it? LOL :friends:

I am IN!!! Oh wait...Russ already added me in!!! Ha Ha Ha I guess I don't need to be asked! LOL Oh and if Carl gets 9 strokes...I get 20! Ha Ha Ha

Oh and by the way...how come you doing this AGAIN...Hee Hee I thought someone suppose to do it? LOL :russian_roulette:

Heck Sean...he's the one supposedly "relocating" :friends: We're going to be here so no rush. Anyways..does he really think he can leave us two??? :tongue: He'll miss us before he gets off the plane! ;)

Anyways, he's always been our Mr Tee Time...so why not?? Heck, I was late for the 1st outing tee time! :bad:

Oh and by the way...how come you doing this AGAIN...Hee Hee I thought someone suppose to do it? LOL :russian_roulette:

Heck Sean...he's the one supposedly "relocating" :friends: We're going to be here so no rush. Anyways..does he really think he can leave us two??? :tongue: He'll miss us before he gets off the plane! ;)

Anyways, he's always been our Mr Tee Time...so why not?? Heck, I was late for the 1st outing tee time! :bad:

Yeah, I'll admit that you & Sean are gonna be sorely missed by me when I leave. Okay, I don't mind expressing my feelings expressed on a public forum...you guys are more than great friends, but more like two brothers...even my entire family has and will always embrace the two of you as part of their own. Okay, enough sentiment for now and back to business at hand...since I'm organizing this I'm gonna need to enlisted your help in obtaining some cool prizes for our members to win. I'll pm and talk to you later about this.

Yeah, I'll admit that you & Sean are gonna be sorely missed by me when I leave. Okay, I don't mind expressing my feelings expressed on a public forum...you guys are more than great friends, but more like two brothers...even my entire family has and will always embrace the two of you as part of their own. Okay, enough sentiment for now and back to business at hand...since I'm organizing this I'm gonna need to enlisted your help in obtaining some cool prizes for our members to win. I'll pm and talk to you later about this.

Gee Russ..I'm touched. I guess "nutchecking" with a 3 wood is a brotherly thing to do. :friends: I'll write that down in my notebook. :tongue:

... I'll be relocating to AZ as early as August, so this will be the last Hawaii WRX Outing I attend & organize.

:good: Russ is relocating? ;) Fortunately for me, I go to AZ at least once or twice a year! :tongue:

Gee Russ..I'm touched. I guess "nutchecking" with a 3 wood is a brotherly thing to do. :friends: I'll write that down in my notebook. :bad:

:russian_roulette: Ouch! I remember that one!

Gee Russ..I'm touched. I guess "nutchecking" with a 3 wood is a brotherly thing to do. :friends: I'll write that down in my notebook. :yes:

Hey, you know I've done worse to you on the golf course :good:

... I'll be relocating to AZ as early as August, so this will be the last Hawaii WRX Outing I attend & organize.

:o Russ is relocating? :cry: Fortunately for me, I go to AZ at least once or twice a year! :bad:

Tony, at least I count on seeing a familiar, fun & cool guy twice a year!! ;) :wub:

Gee Russ..I'm touched. I guess "nutchecking" with a 3 wood is a brotherly thing to do. :tongue: I'll write that down in my notebook. :yes:

:fie: Ouch! I remember that one!

Oh man, you should've seen the look on your face on that one.....priceless!!

Since today is June 11th, I assume that the date implied is July 11th. If that's the case, count me in! If Tadd comes out, I'll take three and adjust. I will also see if I can get a donation from a rep. or two for prizes.

Thanks for catching the typo error Joey....it's been corrected :ok: I'm glad you can make it too!! :russian_roulette:

Guys, I just wanted to give a BIG shout out for the Admin of GolfWRX. As part of our outings prizes, they've kindly answered my request and have donated GolfWRX AM&E Wood Covers and Putter Covers for us.

THANK YOU RYAN & RICHARD! They're Gxgolfer and easyyy for the guys who don't already know. Thanks for helping make our second outing already better then the first! :bad:

Guys...remember..if you haven't seen it already...check out this link for CLUBWRX If you love the site like I do, why not help sustain it for a long time! :ok:

Okay, since Reid and the other Hawaii GolfWrx "Oldtimers" have been a big help, I will handle the Par 3 prizes. If you guys are okay with it, they will be as follows:

Hole #6: Dozen ProV1x Balls

Hole #8: Straight Down Polo/Cleveland Cap

Hole #13: One round of golf at Mililani Golf Club (restrictions apply)

Hole #16: One Dozen Callaway HX Tour Golf Balls

Hope this works for everyone!