2nd Hawaii WRX Chapter Golf Outing

pm hacker

Okay, since Reid and the other Hawaii GolfWrx "Oldtimers" have been a big help, I will handle the Par 3 prizes. If you guys are okay with it, they will be as follows:

Hole #6: Dozen ProV1x Balls

Hole #8: Straight Down Polo/Cleveland Cap

Hole #13: One round of golf at Mililani Golf Club (restrictions apply)

Hole #16: One Dozen Callaway HX Tour Golf Balls

Hope this works for everyone!

Awesome Joey! Thank you! :bad:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I just wanted to give a BIG shout out for the Admin of GolfWRX. As part of our outings prizes, they've kindly answered my request and have donated GolfWRX AM&E Wood Covers and Putter Covers for us.

THANK YOU RYAN & RICHARD! They're Gxgolfer and easyyy for the guys who don't already know. Thanks for helping make our second outing already better then the first! :bad:

Guys...remember..if you haven't seen it already...check out this link for CLUBWRX If you love the site like I do, why not help sustain it for a long time! :ok:

Thanks to the GolfWRX Admins for supporting our group! :)

Okay, since Reid and the other Hawaii GolfWrx "Oldtimers" have been a big help, I will handle the Par 3 prizes. If you guys are okay with it, they will be as follows:

Hole #6: Dozen ProV1x Balls

Hole #8: Straight Down Polo/Cleveland Cap

Hole #13: One round of golf at Mililani Golf Club (restrictions apply)

Hole #16: One Dozen Callaway HX Tour Golf Balls

Hope this works for everyone!

Thank you Joey! :drinks:

Yeah, I'll admit that you & Sean are gonna be sorely missed by me when I leave. Okay, I don't mind expressing my feelings expressed on a public forum...you guys are more than great friends, but more like two brothers...even my entire family has and will always embrace the two of you as part of their own. Okay, enough sentiment for now and back to business at hand...since I'm organizing this I'm gonna need to enlisted your help in obtaining some cool prizes for our members to win. I'll pm and talk to you later about this.

Gee Russ..I'm touched. I guess "nutchecking" with a 3 wood is a brotherly thing to do. :russian_roulette: I'll write that down in my notebook. :clapping:

OK...been away for about a week. Went to the P.I. and I am just reading this touchy feely post! ha ha ha Yes, Brother Russ you will be missed! I am sure you can always drive down to Vegas for a round of golf! hee hee

Brother Reid-O....if you really will miss the "nutchecking" I can be the designator "nutchecker"!!!!Ha ha ha

OK...been away for about a week. Went to the P.I. and I am just reading this touchy feely post! ha ha ha Yes, Brother Russ you will be missed! I am sure you can always drive down to Vegas for a round of golf! hee hee

Brother Reid-O....if you really will miss the "nutchecking" I can be the designator "nutchecker"!!!!Ha ha ha

no thank you....otherwise I'll have to show up with the Nutty Buddy. ;)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C9aiWr0Vfg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C9aiWr0Vfg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

do we have room for one more guest?

Don...I just sent Russ a text message regarding this. I'm not sure how many spots he has open since he told me yesterday he got another call about a guest. I'm sure he'll be able to log on soon though to let you know.

Hawaii Golfwrx'ers........for tomorrow's outing, there will be closest to the hole contest on #6, #8, #13, #16. There will also be a long drive contest on the 9th hole.

There will also be spoecial prizes to be determined after the round! :aggressive:

ALSO...I will be there with my camera taking bag and group pics. Bring out the nice bags and sticks and no wear the boro-boro's! :cheesy:

Don...I just sent Russ a text message regarding this. I'm not sure how many spots he has open since he told me yesterday he got another call about a guest. I'm sure he'll be able to log on soon though to let you know.

Bring out the nice bags and sticks and no wear the boro-boro's! :bb:

Does that mean that I can't play with my persimmon's in my underwear? :cheesy: Reid-O....don't forget to bring your Nutty Buddy :aggressive:

Bring out the nice bags and sticks and no wear the boro-boro's! :bb:

Does that mean that I can't play with my persimmon's in my underwear? :cheesy:

Only if you don't mind me wearing that red tank top! :aggressive:

Yes, we do!!

Do I have to cut my hair :cheesy: ? Hey what time do we have to be there by?

Bobby,

I'm requesting that all of us be there no later than 8:30am :bb:

Does that mean Reid gets to show up at 5 minutes before the tee time like the last outing? :aggressive:

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

Does that mean Reid gets to show up at 5 minutes before the tee time like the last outing? :aggressive:

:cheesy: :bb: Rick, I told Russ that I was hoping to be there by 7:30am...just so I'd be the "welcome committee" Sean also volunteered to give me a wake up call at 7:15am to make sure I was on the road. :D It's going to be tough to get myself out of bed since I'm usually still sleeping way after the tee time. OOOOH...perfect excuse for poor play. I'm sleepy! :D

Anyways...I promise to be there much earlier then the 5 minutes before tee time. I think you're being nice too...I think it was a closer to 1 minute! :D

Bring out the nice bags and sticks and no wear the boro-boro's!

I guess this means that I'm bringing out my 5 ton staff bag. I'd better make an appointment with my chiropractor now! :aggressive:

:cheesy: Another great excuse..."I strained my back bringing the big bag today!" I better write these down for my use tomorrow! :bb:

Bring it on Joey! I'm hoping this will be the best outing coverage ever seen on Gwrx!

i'll try to have fun at work guys! :bb: man, a day off tomorrow would have been great!

C'mon Dwight...a sudden case of diarrhea? You know it's going around! I know two people already who are going tomorrow that picked up sudden illnesses! :cheesy:

I am trying to get mentally ready for when all the new high tech stuff start coming out of everyone's trunk. Needless to say, I will feel a little inadequate with all the Alii Ho's in one place. At least the day promises to be a fun filled one.

LOL...I'm only bringing one putter this time. Unlike the dozen I had in my trunk at the last outing! :D I'm just wondering what Tony's bringing tomorrow. I saw his R7's and Adams in pieces today! :D Which reminds me..there's also a prize for whoever brings the most "first time out" clubs tomorrow! :aggressive:

i'll try to have fun at work guys! :cheesy: man, a day off tomorrow would have been great!

C'mon Dwight...a sudden case of diarrhea? You know it's going around! I know two people already who are going tomorrow that picked up sudden illnesses! :aggressive:

Dwight...you can fill the last spot on the roster. 24 hour flu perhaps?

Anyway guys, tomorrow's pairings have been finalized.

LOL...I'm only bringing one putter this time. Unlike the dozen I had in my trunk at the last outing! :bb: I'm just wondering what Tony's bringing tomorrow. I saw his R7's and Adams in pieces today! :D Which reminds me..there's also a prize for whoever brings the most "first time out" clubs tomorrow! :cheesy:

Well, the A-Tours have new Tour Concepts and are unhit. The epoxy is still drying in the OnOff and it is unhit. The Redwood still has the stickers on it and is unhit. The Adams Boxer is still in the plastic! Do I win? If not, I can stop and buy a new 3 wood on my way to the course! :aggressive: I can bring out my unused Tourstage bag too if that helps!

I may not play well tomorrow, but I am sure we will laugh hard and have fun!

Wow! I had fun today. First of all, I want to say that it was nice to meet all of the people I did not know previously. It was great putting a face to the names/screen names. It was also very nice to see all of the friends I did know.

Thank you to Russ for organizing the event. Also a big Mahalo to Joey for providing some great prizes, for not writing his name on the par 3s, and especially for hooking his tee shot on number 9! :cheesy: I also want to thank The GolfWRX Admins, Ryan & Richard for supporting our outing and our chapter.

I truly believe that today was a great example of what the GolfWRX community, and especially the Hawaii Room, should be about. Good friends and good fun! Thanks to all for a great day! :aggressive:

Wow! I had fun today. First of all, I want to say that it was nice to meet all of the people I did not know previously. It was great putting a face to the names/screen names. It was also very nice to see all of the friends I did know.

Thank you to Russ for organizing the event. Also a big Mahalo to Joey for providing some great prizes, for not writing his name on the par 3s, and especially for hooking his tee shot on number 9! :D I also want to thank The GolfWRX Admins, Ryan & Richard for supporting our outing and our chapter.

I truly believe that today was a great example of what the GolfWRX community, and especially the Hawaii Room, should be about. Good friends and good fun! Thanks to all for a great day! :cheesy:

First of all, I'd really like to thank all of you guys for coming out to today and making our 2nd Outing a successful & enjoyable one.:aggressive: Although I played like poo poo today, it was an enjoyable round of golf and I sure had a blast! :bb: . Like Tony said, it was good to finally put a face to the some of name/screen names for the very first time.

Since our 2nd Outing is now done, I'll be posting info in the next several weeks in regards to a 3rd Outing that will be held in September. :D

Many thanks again to Ryan, Richard & Joey for providing the fabulous prizes to the Hawaii members!! BTW, I'm sure Reid will be posting some pics of the Outing too. :D

hey guys, thanks for everything today. reid,russ,ryan,richard,and joey. toru and i really had fun today

i'll go to japan and buy some stuff for the next outing. also it was good to see most of our customers

all at once. i know that i'll be seeing some of you REALLY soon. now that my wedges are ready and on the way, i 'll be really busy and will eventually fade out the repair side. but i'll make sure that i find a reliable tech to replace me. maybe that someone will be better than me. i will open a chikara designs studio for custom work so stay tuned for that.

It was great meeting and putting more faces to screen names today. I think the greens crew was in a bad mood because some of those pins were brutal! Despite the couse beating me up, it was a very enjoyable day.

Toru, thanks for the pupus and beverages! Thanks to Reid and Russ for putting the event together. I'd also like to thank Ryan & Richard for my nice GolfWrx accessories.

and especially for hooking his tee shot on number 9!

Tony, my pleasure! I may have to change my screen name to "Captain Hook 808" if this keeps up! Maybe a new OnOff driver is the answer.

hey guys, thanks for everything today. reid,russ,ryan,richard,and joey. toru and i really had fun today

i'll go to japan and buy some stuff for the next outing. also it was good to see most of our customers

all at once. i know that i'll be seeing some of you REALLY soon. now that my wedges are ready and on the way, i 'll be really busy and will eventually fade out the repair side. but i'll make sure that i find a reliable tech to replace me. maybe that someone will be better than me. i will open a chikara designs studio for custom work so stay tuned for that.

Carl, good luck with your new venture. Please put me on the wait list for your retail version wedges.