Mizuno wait time?

Hardline

Just got my 921s in, 7 iron is cracked at the hosel from the lie adjustment. Can’t believe it got through their QC 

Driver: Taylormade M3 9* Ventus Velocore Blue 6X

Fwy: Taylormade RBZ Stage 13.5* stock tour stiff

Hybrid: Taylormade Sim 2 Max 19* Hzrds Rdx 6.5 90HY

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 HM 4-GW Modus 120X

Wedges: Cleveland Zip Core 54*,58* DG spinner

Disappointing phone call with Mizuno. Was originally told a little over a week ago the 223 4-iron head that was supposed to be in yesterday or today to complete my order so it would ship, is now not going to be in until September 30th. Talked to my fitter to see if they could split up my order and ship the 4-iron at a later date. Going to run out of golf season here.

1 minute ago, toli515 said:

Disappointing phone call with Mizuno. Was originally told a little over a week ago the 223 4-iron head that was supposed to be in yesterday or today to complete my order so it would ship, is now not going to be in until September 30th. Talked to my fitter to see if they could split up my order and ship the 4-iron at a later date. Going to run out of golf season here.

Hopefully the fitter comes through. I don't think I've hit my 4i except on the range.

-- Lefty --

Paradym - 10.5° - Kai'li White 

Srixon ZX Mk.II - 15° or 18° - Tensei White

Srixon ZX Util - 20° - AD DI

Mizuno MP223 - 4-P - Modus 120S

Mizuno T2X - 51°, 55°, 58° - DG Spinner

Ping Redwood Anser Black Satin

--

On 8/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, Joev2252 said:

Clubs arrived today….. Wrong shafts 🙄

Was thinking I would try to give them a go but after thinking about all the cash I dropped, I want’em my way!

9999179A-F144-486C-BADF-6E4F3D1DD734.jpeg

Ordered another set of 223’s (4-G) with modus shafts on 9-1 and they were delivered to my house yesterday. 2 weeks total and they have correct shafts this time…. Woohoo!!

Titleist TSI3 9.5 / Ventus TR Blue 60x
Titleist TS2 15* / Aldila Phenom 70x
Titleist TS2 18* / Aldila Phenom 70x
Titleist 913H 21* / Hazrdous Smoke 6.5

Titleist T200 / T150 5-G / Modus 105S
Titleist Vokey SM8 56 / 60
Scotty 7.5 Phantom 

2 hours ago, Joev2252 said:

Ordered another set of 223’s (4-G) with modus shafts on 9-1 and they were delivered to my house yesterday. 2 weeks total and they have correct shafts this time…. Woohoo!!

Did you order them through Mizuno custom order or through another vendor? I am still waiting for mine after 13+ weeks. MP223 4-P Modus 115S....ugh, golf league is already over which sucks, but hopefully I will get this to play this fall.

5 hours ago, toli515 said:

Did you order them through Mizuno custom order or through another vendor? I am still waiting for mine after 13+ weeks. MP223 4-P Modus 115S....ugh, golf league is already over which sucks, but hopefully I will get this to play this fall.

I ordered them thru Roger Dunn here in socal. Order was pretty much stock except for the shaft. I ordered the modus 120 gram. I’ve seen brand new sets that come stock with modus 115 just last week.  I should preface they’re lefty’s though. Something obviously doesn’t seem right that you’re waiting that long. 

Titleist TSI3 9.5 / Ventus TR Blue 60x
Titleist TS2 15* / Aldila Phenom 70x
Titleist TS2 18* / Aldila Phenom 70x
Titleist 913H 21* / Hazrdous Smoke 6.5

Titleist T200 / T150 5-G / Modus 105S
Titleist Vokey SM8 56 / 60
Scotty 7.5 Phantom 

Ordered my set of JPX 921 HMP, Recoil 95 F4, 5-AW two weeks ago.  Checked today and the ship date is scheduled for 29 September, so probably 5 weeks to get here.  I guess we'll see if those shipping dates end up being on some sort of rolling schedule / moving target - something I find annoying.  I hope that having a date there means it is firm, and not that it's their "best guess" at the moment.

On 9/17/2022 at 8:11 PM, Joev2252 said:

I ordered them thru Roger Dunn here in socal. Order was pretty much stock except for the shaft. I ordered the modus 120 gram. I’ve seen brand new sets that come stock with modus 115 just last week.  I should preface they’re lefty’s though. Something obviously doesn’t seem right that you’re waiting that long. 

Ah, yes it is probably due to yours being LH. They told me a while back that they were waiting for more 4i heads and I was hoping they came in early or something got messed up, but guessing they are still out of stock. I added the icon ferrules to my order while I wait.

21 hours ago, chacha20 said:

Ordered 225 4-PW on 07/02, Mizuno has a new excuse every week. Supposedly waiting on 8 and 9 iron heads with an expected ship date next week. You can order a brand new custom car and get it faster than golf clubs. 

Yup. I have talked to Mizuno every week almost after the 8-9 week mark and hear something different each time. I ordered 223 4-PW 6/21 and at 8 weeks had to change shafts of which I did. Then I was told the 4i head was out of stock until 9/8. On 9/8 I called and was told they had received an email a few days prior and the heads weren't coming in until 9/30. I called my fitter to split the order to get the 5-PW and the 4i at a later date. Called 2 days ago and was told pretty much everything but the 7 and 8 they are waiting on and should be there 9/30. It has been a long 3 months but sounds like it won't be until October that I get my clubs in.

Edited by toli515

On 9/21/2022 at 9:09 AM, toli515 said:

Yup. I have talked to Mizuno every week almost after the 8-9 week mark and hear something different each time. I ordered 223 4-PW 6/21 and at 8 weeks had to change shafts of which I did. Then I was told the 4i head was out of stock until 9/8. On 9/8 I called and was told they had received an email a few days prior and the heads weren't coming in until 9/30. I called my fitter to split the order to get the 5-PW and the 4i at a later date. Called 2 days ago and was told pretty much everything but the 7 and 8 they are waiting on and should be there 9/30. It has been a long 3 months but sounds like it won't be until October that I get my clubs in.

FYI, I ordered my 223's 4-GW from Mizuno USA on August 13th with Nippon 105 XS (RH Std Length).  Aside from a different order date the info I received sounds the same.  Clubs were originally supposed to ship the week of 9/8 with the caveat that head stock was low but more were to arrive before the ship date.  When I checked in that week I was told the 4, 5, and 6 iron heads were backordered until 9/30 and to expect a ship date the first week of October.  I checked in yesterday (9/26) on a whim and find out they're set to arrive today at the fitter.  Go figure.

I feel rather lucky to get mine without a significant delay... but I also hope anyone who has been waiting a long time due to head availability is no longer doing so.

Cheers!

On 9/27/2022 at 12:41 PM, bakantor said:

FYI, I ordered my 223's 4-GW from Mizuno USA on August 13th with Nippon 105 XS (RH Std Length).  Aside from a different order date the info I received sounds the same.  Clubs were originally supposed to ship the week of 9/8 with the caveat that head stock was low but more were to arrive before the ship date.  When I checked in that week I was told the 4, 5, and 6 iron heads were backordered until 9/30 and to expect a ship date the first week of October.  I checked in yesterday (9/26) on a whim and find out they're set to arrive today at the fitter.  Go figure.

I feel rather lucky to get mine without a significant delay... but I also hope anyone who has been waiting a long time due to head availability is no longer doing so.

Cheers!

I checked with MIzuno yesterday to see whether they got the iron heads on backorder in and they got them in last week which was a week ahead of the 9/30 date they told me. After letting my fitter know this he text me back and said my clubs shipped out yesterday (9/27) so I am hoping to see them either today or tomorrow. It has been a long 14.5 weeks so I hope they are worth the wait. I did switch out the ferrules to the Icon ferules while I was waiting. Figured I may as well add some flare to them while I still had time.

On 9/29/2022 at 12:33 PM, toli515 said:

I checked with MIzuno yesterday to see whether they got the iron heads on backorder in and they got them in last week which was a week ahead of the 9/30 date they told me. After letting my fitter know this he text me back and said my clubs shipped out yesterday (9/27) so I am hoping to see them either today or tomorrow. It has been a long 14.5 weeks so I hope they are worth the wait. I did switch out the ferrules to the Icon ferules while I was waiting. Figured I may as well add some flare to them while I still had time.

Their new excuse is PW head is out of stock. 2 weeks ago it was because the 8 and 9 iron head were out of stock, but everything else was ready to go... Doesn't make sense. These guys are a joke. Thinking I will cancel order and switch to a better company even though the wait will start over. 

1 hour ago, chacha20 said:

Their new excuse is PW head is out of stock. 2 weeks ago it was because the 8 and 9 iron head were out of stock, but everything else was ready to go... Doesn't make sense. These guys are a joke. Thinking I will cancel order and switch to a better company even though the wait will start over. 

Every golf company is having inventory issues so unless you by a set off the rack or get super lucky you most likely will face a delay. 

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Mizuno OMOI Type 3

Titleist Pro V1x

Just now, noodle3872 said:

Every golf company is having inventory issues so unless you by a set off the rack or get super lucky you most likely will face a delay. 

I understand having a delay. It is the new excuse every week that is getting old. I wish they would just be upfront and honest. I bet Mizuno is the only company that takes longer than 13 weeks to ship. 

Fingers crossed.  Ordered my set of JPX 921 HMP on 3 September.  Went to the store today and there's a tracking number that says it shipped on the 28th.  I only hope Mizuno didn't do something silly like ship half of the clubs, as I see happened to several other people earlier in the thread.  Be nice to get my clubs in less than a month.  Also, as I have some days off the week after next, it'd be nice to get a few rounds in with the new sticks...

On 9/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, bogeypro said:

Ordered 225 3 and 4 irons today, to go with my 221 (replacing the 221 4 iron and adding a 3).  I was told 2 weeks by Mizuno rep.  

My 3 and 4 225 took a week.  

TaylorMade Stealth 2 10.5* driver 

Callaway Ai Smoke TD 3 wood

Adams tour proto 20 hybrid

Titleist t100s (4-pw)

Vokey sm9 52/58 wedges 

Scotty fastback 1.5 putter

Ordered set 225 5-P 8/24. Was quoted 3-4 weeks. Fitter updated me at the 4 week mark that Mizuno was back ordered on a few heads and were supposed to get them this past week. He said new quote is first week of October. Keeping fingers crossed but seems people who ordered early July are still waiting! Yikes.