2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

GC Quad Sales

3 hours ago, Naples Golf said:

2 for $19,999

I think it's a little misleading because who's getting a Quad without the club analysis add-on? But with that it's $25,000 for two, including 10 extra courses with the likes of Pebble and St. Andrews. It's a pretty nuts deal all things considered. Wish you could buy this and do the upgrade they've done before where they give up to $6,000 for your existing launch monitor. For like $6,500 I'd def upgrade to Quad.

• 3 months later...

Black Friday deal was (https://www.foresightsports.com/collections/black-friday/products/black-friday-gcquad-bundle - link will probably stop working at some point):

• $14,999
  • GCQuad with Club and Putting add-ons

• Bushnell Golf Pro X3 Rangefinder ($600 retail)

• FSX Software Suite

• Free Shipping

Pretty incredible. I just got a Quad and had previously asked them if they were replacing it sometime soon and that's why things were discounted so heavily. They didn't say no, but strongly hinted that it was not the case.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski | Erie, PA

GEARS • GCQuad MAX/FlightScope • SwingCatalyst/BodiTrak

I like the truth and facts. I don't deal in magic grits: 26. #FeelAintReal

"Golf is the only game in which a precise knowledge of the rules can earn one a reputation for bad sportsmanship." — Pat Campbell

27 minutes ago, iacas said:

Black Friday deal was (https://www.foresightsports.com/collections/black-friday/products/black-friday-gcquad-bundle - link will probably stop working at some point):

• $14,999
  • GCQuad with Club and Putting add-ons

• Bushnell Golf Pro X3 Rangefinder ($600 retail)

• FSX Software Suite

• Free Shipping

Pretty incredible. I just got a Quad and had previously asked them if they were replacing it sometime soon and that's why things were discounted so heavily. They didn't say no, but strongly hinted that it was not the case.

That really is tempting...

3 hours ago, EagleGSU said:

That really is tempting...

I think you have until the 6th. Which probably means through the 6th.

• Like 1

"Golf is the only game in which a precise knowledge of the rules can earn one a reputation for bad sportsmanship." — Pat Campbell

On 12/4/2023 at 12:52 PM, iacas said:

I missed the sale unfortunately. But I reached out directly to see if they would still be able to give me the deal. Unfortunately they wouldn't, they said they'd knock a bit of it off. But still nowhere near the black friday deal. So i think I'm going to hold off and stick with the BLP, although face impact location, and face to path is something I really want. lol

Reason I'm quoting you though is I asked about if they were going to have anything new come PGA show time. And he did tell me they plan on launching a refresh of the GC Quad. He said something about changing the glass, something about the buttons on top, and a new color scheme. He said it was just cosmetic and no hardware improvements, but we'll see.

But it does look like there will be something new concerning the Quad coming soon. And he said a lot of people trade in old units when that happens, so maybe I'll be able to get a refurbished sooner rather than later for a good price I hope.

Edited by EagleGSU

On 12/11/2023 at 10:02 AM, EagleGSU said:

I missed the sale unfortunately. But I reached out directly to see if they would still be able to give me the deal. Unfortunately they wouldn't, they said they'd knock a bit of it off. But still nowhere near the black friday deal. So i think I'm going to hold off and stick with the BLP, although face impact location, and face to path is something I really want. lol

Reason I'm quoting you though is I asked about if they were going to have anything new come PGA show time. And he did tell me they plan on launching a refresh of the GC Quad. He said something about changing the glass, something about the buttons on top, and a new color scheme. He said it was just cosmetic and no hardware improvements, but we'll see.

But it does look like there will be something new concerning the Quad coming soon. And he said a lot of people trade in old units when that happens, so maybe I'll be able to get a refurbished sooner rather than later for a good price I hope.

Yea I've been hearing rumors of a new something or another but I can't imagine they change the hardware much given it's industry leading. Possibly the Hawk gets an upgrade.

@grantc79 had one listed below Black Friday pricing plus with more (and better) courses, not sure if still available. We just did a deal on some hardware that was above what most club gear goes for and you can definitely trust him.

On 12/11/2023 at 11:02 AM, EagleGSU said:

They are running the BF sale again for 3 days.

2 hours ago, TheFatArmadillo said:

They are running the BF sale again for 3 days.

edit-oh nice I just saw the email. Not including the range finder with it anymore, but oh well. lol

And i'm still on the fence, on whether or not now's the time to buy, or if I should just wait and see what the new potential model looks like in a month at the PGA show. 🤔

I'm honestly not even sure what these top tier launch monitors can even improve upon?

Edited by EagleGSU

I’m not sure they will have anything new with GC3 coming out this past year. I just click through email I got it takes you to page. I started atopic on this, but I didn’t realize there was one already going. But I want to know besides the $15k what else do I have to pay upfront and how much is this saving me down the road. Does this include course or don’t still need to purchase all of that 

19 hours ago, Pens #1 fan said:

I’m not sure they will have anything new with GC3 coming out this past year. I just click through email I got it takes you to page. I started atopic on this, but I didn’t realize there was one already going. But I want to know besides the $15k what else do I have to pay upfront and how much is this saving me down the road. Does this include course or don’t still need to purchase all of that 

The current GCQ deal for $15k includes FSX 2020 and FSX Play, 25 courses (15 of which are FSX Play only), FSX Pro, FSX Fairgrounds, and they're now including a lifetime Awesome Golf license. 

On 12/18/2023 at 5:54 PM, EagleGSU said:

And i'm still on the fence, on whether or not now's the time to buy, or if I should just wait and see what the new potential model looks like in a month at the PGA show. 🤔

I'm honestly not even sure what these top tier launch monitors can even improve upon?

I don't know what they could improve, either. Perhaps they could include a radar PLUS the cameras. Or slightly improve the display, or the battery life… or something. But… whatever. It'll be back to $20k or something (or more), most likely.

I got a Quad almost a month ago and don't regret it, and almost surely won't when the GCFalcon is introduced.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don't know what they could improve, either. Perhaps they could include a radar PLUS the cameras. Or slightly improve the display, or the battery life… or something. But… whatever. It'll be back to $20k or something (or more), most likely.

I got a Quad almost a month ago and don't regret it, and almost surely won't when the GCFalcon is introduced.

What is the GCFalcon 

I don’t play in any kind of Sanctioned or USGA golf rules. I do use USGA for Handicap but nothing that this would get me disqualified for. Does anyone that has club data keep their stickers on face when playing a round on a real golf course? I think that would just a pain to have to take them on and off a gamer set 

20 minutes ago, Pens #1 fan said:

I don’t play in any kind of Sanctioned or USGA golf rules. I do use USGA for Handicap but nothing that this would get me disqualified for. Does anyone that has club data keep their stickers on face when playing a round on a real golf course? I think that would just a pain to have to take them on and off a gamer set 

I keep my stickers on. But I don't keep them on all my clubs. Normally just one or two irons, and the driver.