Instruction near Saratoga Springs, Utah

domerthefrog ·  
domerthefrogdomerthefrog  50WRX Points: 0Handicap: 8.7Members Posts: 50
I have a friend who now lives in Saratoga Springs, Utah who is just now getting into golf.

I would like to purchase some lessons for him. Can anyone recommend someone out there for some good beginner lessons?
Posted:

Comments

• JBirdUtJBirdUt  384WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 384 Greens
    Can't offer individuals, however, look at Talons Cove or The Ranches. They have many instructors on staff.

If willing to move across the lake, or SLC, the list grows exponentially.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • domerthefrogdomerthefrog  50WRX Points: 0Handicap: 8.7Members Posts: 50
    I think he lives right across the street from Talons Cove, so that would be ideal. Hopefully someone has someone they can reference as a good instructor there or somewhere close.

I'll try to look up the instructors at those clubs.

Thanks.
    Posted:
  • JBirdUtJBirdUt  384WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 384 Greens
    Listed instructors for talons cove.

http://www.talonscove.com/lessons/

The Ranches, about 15 minutes north.

http://www.theranchesgolfclub.com/utah-golf-ranches-rates-services/lessons-and-instruction

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with any of these people.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.