Centurion Golf Course, St Albans, UK

LennyJ1 ·  
LennyJ1LennyJ1 Members  34WRX Points: 0Handicap: 20Posts: 34
Has anyone ever played the centurion golf course.

I would like to book a round but can't find any way to book a round.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Posted:

Comments

• HoffTTMHoffTTM Members  2141WRX Points: 110Handicap: 9.9Posts: 2,141 Platinum Tees
    From what I know its members + their guests only. Maybe try and convince them you have just moved there and are interested in joining via a nice email
    Posted:
    Ping i20 9.5* Project X Black 6.0
    Taylormade R15 15* Fujikura FUEL 70 S
    Adams Pro Dhy 18* Aldila Tour Blue 80S
    John Letters Tour Black Master Model 4-PW S300
    John Letters Tour Black 52*,56*,60* DG Spinner
    Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, 34.5"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • utkochsterutkochster utkochster Members  201WRX Points: 45Posts: 201 Fairways
    At this point, I wouldn't bother trying to play out there. It will be at least 5 - 10 years before it 'grows up'. I can play out there with my current membership but it is £120 to even bring a guest.....save your £ and go elsewhere. I can explain more, just pm me.
    Posted:
  • HoffTTMHoffTTM Members  2141WRX Points: 110Handicap: 9.9Posts: 2,141 Platinum Tees
    I think the answer is to play at Woburn instead if that is the amount of money you are thinking about, or make the trip to Berskshire & Surrey where there are many options
    Posted:
    Ping i20 9.5* Project X Black 6.0
    Taylormade R15 15* Fujikura FUEL 70 S
    Adams Pro Dhy 18* Aldila Tour Blue 80S
    John Letters Tour Black Master Model 4-PW S300
    John Letters Tour Black 52*,56*,60* DG Spinner
    Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, 34.5"
  • troublelovetroublelove Members  371WRX Points: 84Handicap: 4.6Posts: 371 Greens
    Members and their guests only. Beautiful course that is stunning condition for its age and very convenient for London and the M1.

Practice facilities are top notch, they have just stated building their club house.
    Posted:
    PXG Gen 2 X MCA Diamana BF
    Callaway Epic 15* GD AD I
    Callaway Epic Hybrid 20* GD AD I
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged/ Hot Metal Combo 5-9
    Ping Glide 2.0 46/50/54/58
    Scotty Cameron Circa 5
    Bridgestone BX
  • duffer987duffer987 Meh... eh Canadian in CaliforniaMembers  9904WRX Points: 1,142Handicap: ~8Posts: 9,904 Titanium Tees

Members and their guests only. Beautiful course that is stunning condition for its age and very convenient for London and the M1.

Practice facilities are top notch, they have just stated building their club house.

It's the one on the Hemel side of the M1 right? They were building that thing foooooooooorever.

I used to drive by it weekly and always seemed they were in a perennial state of starting up/shutting down work.

Edit: Hey look Google answered my question, ha.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.