Centurion Golf Course, St Albans, UK

Has anyone ever played the centurion golf course.

I would like to book a round but can't find any way to book a round.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• HoffTTMHoffTTM Members Posts: 2,120
    From what I know its members + their guests only. Maybe try and convince them you have just moved there and are interested in joining via a nice email
    Ping i20 9.5* Project X Black 6.0
    Taylormade R15 15* Fujikura FUEL 70 S
    Adams Pro Dhy 18* Aldila Tour Blue 80S
    John Letters Tour Black Master Model 4-PW S300
    John Letters Tour Black 52*,56*,60* DG Spinner
    Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, 34.5"
  • utkochsterutkochster utkochster Members Posts: 201
    At this point, I wouldn't bother trying to play out there. It will be at least 5 - 10 years before it 'grows up'. I can play out there with my current membership but it is £120 to even bring a guest.....save your £ and go elsewhere. I can explain more, just pm me.
  • HoffTTMHoffTTM Members Posts: 2,120
    I think the answer is to play at Woburn instead if that is the amount of money you are thinking about, or make the trip to Berskshire & Surrey where there are many options
    Ping i20 9.5* Project X Black 6.0
    Taylormade R15 15* Fujikura FUEL 70 S
    Adams Pro Dhy 18* Aldila Tour Blue 80S
    John Letters Tour Black Master Model 4-PW S300
    John Letters Tour Black 52*,56*,60* DG Spinner
    Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, 34.5"
  • troublelovetroublelove Members Posts: 357 ✭✭
    Members and their guests only. Beautiful course that is stunning condition for its age and very convenient for London and the M1.

Practice facilities are top notch, they have just stated building their club house.
    PXG Gen 2 X MCA Diamana BF
    Callaway Epic 15* GD AD I
    Callaway Epic Hybrid 20* GD AD I
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 3 50,54,58
    Scotty Cameron Custom Notchback
    TP5x
  • duffer987duffer987 There sure are a lot Richards around here without Ignore. Canadian in CaliforniaMembers Posts: 9,231 ✭✭
    edited Oct 7, 2015 #6

Members and their guests only. Beautiful course that is stunning condition for its age and very convenient for London and the M1.

Practice facilities are top notch, they have just stated building their club house.

It's the one on the Hemel side of the M1 right? They were building that thing foooooooooorever.

I used to drive by it weekly and always seemed they were in a perennial state of starting up/shutting down work.

Edit: Hey look Google answered my question, ha.