Need Some Help - Augusta National Hat

mlecs03 ·  
mlecs03mlecs03 Members  84WRX Points: 85Posts: 84 Fairways
Joined:  edited Apr 9, 2016 in Golf Style and Accessories #1
Hey guys, might be a long shot but I'm really hoping to get my hands on a members only Augusta National hat (pictured below). Has anyone see this hat on ebay or know how I could possibly go about getting one (other than actually getting into the members proshop, though I will try if I have to)

Posted:

Comments

• elbonedeedoelbonedeedo Members  58WRX Points: 0Posts: 58
    mlecs03 wrote:

(other than actually getting into the members proshop, though I will try if I have to)

Good luck with that.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Members  845WRX Points: 85Posts: 845 Golden Tee
    Posted:
  • gregflat9gregflat9 Members  589WRX Points: 56Posts: 589 Bunkers
    I have that hat... Friend played it and it's up stairs - not been worn.

There are also the "berkmans" style hats too... Search for them on eBay.
    Posted:
  • dsiposdsipos Members  499WRX Points: 72Posts: 499 Greens
    Good luck is right. I've been on the hunt for about three years.... Still waiting and searching
    Posted:
  • IllestIllest Geaux Golf Banned  1484WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,484 Bunkers
    dsipos wrote:

Good luck is right. I've been on the hunt for about three years.... Still waiting and searching

There are a ton of listings for them on eBay
    Posted:
  • mlecs03mlecs03 Members  84WRX Points: 85Posts: 84 Fairways
    Illest wrote:

dsipos wrote:

There are a ton of listings for them on eBay

I haven't seen any, I'm looking for the Augusta logo with no wording... Sold only in the members pro shop.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.