Pro V1x vs Z-Star XV vs Chrome soft x vs Ad333 Tour

KuduKudu Members Posts: 1
Hi guys and girls I am new to the forums. My name is JJ and I am a South African golfer , Nice to meet you all.

For the past 2 years I have been playing Ad333 Tour I have never been given advice on which ball to play according to my swing speed I just go on how well I can work the ball around the green , anyway this got me wondering ( First Question ) if I might be playing the wrong ball < does something like this even exist. I don't know my exact swing speed but my average driver distance is 280 meters + and I hit my 8 iron from 150 meters. I am currently at a 6 handicap. Back to the point , I hope that the info I gave can help with a straight forward answer. ( Second Question ) Which of these balls mentioned will you recommend ? I really like to spin all my wedge shots. From my own personal view I stuck with the ad333 Tour because of the price and I really liked the way I could manipulate them around the greens but then I also know these balls are meant for people with lower swing speeds and not like Pro V1x , Chrome soft X or Z-Star XV which are meant for higher speeds.

Kind Regards

JJ aka Kudu
In the bag

Bag - Sun Mountain c130
Driver - Callaway GBB Epic 9.5° Aldila Rogue max Stiff Golf pride tour wrap *white
Fairway - Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood Aldila Voodoo Stiff Golf pride tour wrap *white
Irons - Taylormade M2 Tour 4 - PW Stiff Golf pride tour wrap *white
Wedges - Titleist Vokey Design SM6 50° ,54° , 58° Golf pride tour wrap *white
Putter - Ping Cadence Super Stroke
Ball - Srixon Ad333 Tour