WITB Golfnrigs24 knocking the dust off them

I stepped back from the game the last 2 years (10 rounds the past 2 years) my bag was set for some time before I stepped away. But as any golf nerd I would enjoy some feed back on my bag. As well as some inside on what to look into for potential upgrading.

This is whats in my bag.

Driver Ping Anser 10.5* w Fujikura Fuel 60 x in + setting

3 wood Cleveland FL 3W 15* w Project X 7A4 78g 7.0

Hybrid Adams Idea Pro a12 Proto 20* w Matrix Altus Hybrid X

Irons 4-W Ping s55 w Aerotech Steel Fiber i110 cw X

Wedges Cleveland RTX 588 rotex 2.0 52*/10* 56*/12* 60*/10* w DG x100

Putter Scotty Select Newport 2 34"

All Grips Golf Pride Tour velvet Ribbed +1 bottom hand

Ball Srixon z-Star

Comments

• 03trdblack03trdblack ClubWRX Posts: 1,833 ClubWRX
    There is nothing in that bag that I wouldn't be comfortable taking out and playing right now. You could always go and get a fitting to see if your swing has changed since you played last and see if something newer would benefit you but if those clubs still fit your swing then you still have a very solid set.
  • llamontllamont Members Posts: 1,823 ✭✭
    Every club in your bag is gamer-status now. That 3 Wood is like an underrated unicorn IMO.
    I love golf
  • dalton044dalton044 St. LouisMembers Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Everything looks really solid to me. Only thing I could think you would benefit from is maybe a driver fitting if you really wanted to change something.
    -TS3 9.5 Aldila Green Mamba 60TX
    -Tour Issue 16' M2 DF 16.5 Tour AD-TP 7S
    -818H2 21* AD-DI 85S
    -4-PW X Forged TI S400
    -48,53,58 SM7 TI S400
    -Scotty Cameron X5 Flow Neck
  • aquanaut1968aquanaut1968 Tully... Members Posts: 97
    Sweet bag ....Love the S55's ...
    tully1968
  • golfinrig24golfinrig24 Members Posts: 72 ✭✭
    llamont wrote:

Every club in your bag is gamer-status now. That 3 Wood is like an underrated unicorn IMO.

I agree man
  • keadskeads Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Hit the same Idea Pro. It will never go out of style
  • golfinrig24golfinrig24 Members Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Just got back home to the snow from Palm Spring

I spent a week playing and practicing in PS and man did it feel good to be back at it. During my time there I noticed my divots had a lot of to dig compared to years past when I was last playing and at first I figured it was just my rust showing my poor mechanics. near the end of my stay I started to think maybe my clubs lie were out of whack.

took them in this am and it was confirmed all clubs were out just a touch minus a few major ones that I frequently use off range mats and on the course 9i was 1.5* flat from my ping code. and 5i was 2* storng 52* was 2*flat and 1.5* weak those were the major ones but every club needed a tweek

Just a confirmation that a visit to ur club fitter is worth it. and to keep your gear right for you.