swag golf putter shoe

DanXDanX Members Posts: 66
I just noticed this brand with varies nice putter shoe, but all sold on their web, and price mark up quite a bit if you can get one. wondering if this company still in business? how come it seems to be very rare

Comments

• TheBIIgCatTheBIIgCat ClubWRX Posts: 1,446 ClubWRX
    DanX wrote:
    I just noticed this brand with varies nice putter shoe, but all sold on their web, and price mark up quite a bit if you can get one. wondering if this company still in business? how come it seems to be very rare

Yes they are really hot right now. Swag has random releases and the one on the 10th sold out In under a minute.
    Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...
  • HiSpeed48HiSpeed48 Members Posts: 2,108 ✭✭
    The markup on eBay is pretty crazy for their covers, but they're some of the coolest and most creative ones I've seen from a putter maker. In the last couple months the markup seems to have gone down a little, probably because they have been releasing covers more often lately, so hopefully that continues.
    Titleist 910D2 9.5* Tour Issue
    TEE XCG7 15*
    Srixon Z545 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 46* 50* 54* 58*
    John Byron DaleHead 2
  • dbbowen2dbbowen2 Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    As a millennial, this company seriously makes me cringe. Not for me, but whatever floats your boat!
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members Posts: 1,479 ✭✭
    dbbowen2 wrote:

As a millennial, this company seriously makes me cringe. Not for me, but whatever floats your boat!

It's a newmoney hype brand and 95% of it is just flippers/new collectors speculating up on each other.
    Long Live Nike
  • ckayckay Members Posts: 3,920 ✭✭
    Didn't know anything about Swag so I looked into it just now. Nick has been around a long time and if anyone knows the formula, Nick is one of them. He was very active on the boards about 10 years ago but am happy to see that he is behind this movement. Best of luck to Nick, he's always been helpful to me back when I was collecting Camerons.
    Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link