ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Signed in on Mobile but won’t let me sign in on Computer

welchrobwelchrob WELCHROBMembers Posts: 214
I stay signed in on my phone all the time. I just tried to login on my home computer and it won’t let me. Said username or password wrong. I know it’s right but when I try to reset password it tells me the code doesn’t match. Never gets to the point where it sends a code. Just put my email in and and press send and it says wrong code.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Welchrob

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,171 mod
    Ensure you are using email address as username. You also must have cookies enabled.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • welchrobwelchrob WELCHROB Members Posts: 214
    Yes tried both ways. I’ll look at cookies.

PS: I sent PayPal and a message for a new listing.

Thx
  • welchrobwelchrob WELCHROB Members Posts: 214
    Enabled Cookies but still saying same things. Still won’t even let me change my password.
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,171 mod
    In order to change your password, click your profile name and change it in settings. If you get locked out then email [email protected]

For bst ads, you must send info by the personal message system.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk