Making changes in bag this season

Toddo64 ·  
Toddo64Toddo64 Members  463WRX Points: 51Posts: 463 Greens
I am making a bag change at least for the start of the season. After struggling last season with a 2016 TaylorMade M2 3 HL, I am replacing it with my V-Steel 15 degree 3 wood with Harmon Tour Design shaft and 18 degree 5 wood with same shaft. These were magic for me years ago and looking for some new magic this year.

Also, removing a TM Milled Grind 60 degree lob wedge after struggling with it as well toward the end of the season. I'll just use my 50 degree gap wedge and 55 sand wedge and see how it goes.

Thoughts?
Posted:
LEFT HANDED
TaylorMade 2016 M1 10.5
TaylorMade 2016 M2 3 wood 15 degree
Ping G Crossover 5 hybrid
Irons Taylor Made M6 6-AW and TaylorMade 54 wedge
Putter: Under Construction
Ball: TaylorMade TP5

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.