Need a 4th, Sunday, Portland OR

TheGeekGolfer ·  
TheGeekGolferTheGeekGolfer Just beat the Huskies! Go Cougs! 1439WRX Points: 114Handicap: 7.6Members Posts: 1,439 Platinum Tees
Hey...any Portland, OR golfers on here?

I need a 4th to fill a hot deal tee time through Golfnow. Sunday, the 17th at 10:55 am at Stone Creek. I had a couple of maybes, so I booked the foursome. They flaked, so I need a 4th.

Cost would be about $41 with cart.

Good group, 4, 7, and 9 hdcp.

If anyone is interested, message me with your email address. I split it through golfnow and can send you the invite to pay.

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• TheGeekGolferTheGeekGolfer Just beat the Huskies! Go Cougs!  1439WRX Points: 114Handicap: 7.6Members Posts: 1,439 Platinum Tees
    No longer available, thanks
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • theboyslatertheboyslater  93WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 93 Fairways
    I would have been up for this. Let me know any future plans. I play off 8.
    Posted:
  • TheGeekGolferTheGeekGolfer Just beat the Huskies! Go Cougs!  1439WRX Points: 114Handicap: 7.6Members Posts: 1,439 Platinum Tees
    Will do, thanks!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.