ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Top 5 putters on PGA for 2019 by year end that finish in the top 30 in FedEx Cup?

schleyschley Love ya don't tell ya enough!Advanced Members Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
Throw out the guys who don't win or finish in the top 10 consistently, which is why I put the caveat of them finishing in the top 30 of the FedEx Cup as well. These are top players who either win or are right there each week. They are the Ryder Cup/President Cup team members and win / contend in the big events. Thus they rise to the top 30 of the FedEx Cup standings by their accomplishments during the year. I.E. make the Tour Championship.

So two exercises basically rolled into one. Of those who will make the Tour Championship for 2019 what will the top 5 in strokes gained putting be?

My prediction:

1. Jason Day

2. Dustin Johnson

3. Brandt Snedeker

4. Tiger Woods

5. Rickie Fowler

Day is so consistent with the flat stick. Dustin is solid, except for some notable misses in majors. Sneds is always a good putter who lines it up and goes. Tiger is a tremendous clutch putter and will have a lot of momentum from tee/green where I feel he will get back his putting stroke to top form (i.e. tour championship). Rickie has a simple and reliable stroke.

Whatta think?