Golf-Accomodations package in Myrtle Beach area

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I’ve tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Enduro59Enduro59 Members Posts: 43 ✭✭
    T-3 wrote:

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I've tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!
    Brian Noblin.Website myrtlebeachgolftalk.com
  • ItsjustagameItsjustagame Members Posts: 1,267 ✭✭
    If you don't want to move around much The Legends has 3 golf courses, lodging etc on site.
    GBB Epic 10.5 Project X HZRDUS T800 55
    GBB Epic 5 wood
    XR 3/4/5 Hybrid
    Steelhead XR Pro 6-GW [font=effra, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UST Mamiya Recoil 95/110[/font]
    Mack Daddy 2 50,54,58
    Taylor Made 2 Ball Fang Slant
  • cbmcbm Members Posts: 369 ✭✭
    Brian Noblin��
  • CallWhiteyCallWhitey Members Posts: 27 ✭✭
  • ArtMBgolfArtMBgolf Members Posts: 367 ✭✭
    I recommend the same as the above posts.

Costs are fairly close between all packagers, so have your criteria ready to discuss.

You can book budget courses, mid or premiums, with costs reflecting that.

There are a number of recent MB discussions, listing recommended courses.
  • T-3T-3 Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    All very helpful! Much appreciated 
  • Enduro59Enduro59 Members Posts: 43 ✭✭

@Enduro59 said:
    T-3 wrote:

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I've tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!

Brian Noblin.Website myrtlebeachgolftalk.com

I have not been able to access this website for about 2 weeks now. Anyone besides me? Art are you there? What's going on?

• ArtMBgolfArtMBgolf Members Posts: 367 ✭✭

The MBGT hoster site got a security problem, hacked or something. They have been slow to fix it.
    MBGT might be back up in a day or two. Plan are to be back up.
    If you need to book now, call Brian at MyrtleBeachGolfPackagers.com
    If you like MBGT advice, post your report.