eBay golferblood

NORFOLK757 ·  
NORFOLK757NORFOLK757 Virginia 13WRX Points: 21Handicap: 9Members Posts: 13 Bunkers

Does anyone know of golferblood seller on eBay? He has listed a lot of Machine putters, I thought this company was questionably out of business or had orders not filled by customers. I was looking a couple years back at one, but the bad reviews at the time deterred me . Any thoughts from more informed folks? Thanks for any follow up

Posted:

Comments

• br61br61 3x Hackin' Hall of Shame SW Missouri 2721WRX Points: 189Handicap: +0.8Members Posts: 2,721 Titanium Tees

Here's a recent thread. The OP did say that he got the putters eventually. Perhaps reach out to golferblood with a question in advance to avoid any misunderstandings.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/comment/18498952#Comment_18498952

Posted:
    My bag of hacking utensils;

Callaway Epic Flash 9.0, Speeder Evolution V 661 stiff(45")
    Epic TI 15* Speeder Evolution II 765 stiff
    Rogue 7 wood IROC stiff
    '18 X-Forged Utility 24* $-Taper 120
    Callaway '19 Smoke Apex Pro 5-PW Black $-Taper 120
    Callaway Black MD4 50S, 54S & 58W
    Odyssey Ten S Triple Track 34"

Old GHIN HC +0.8
    New WHC +1.3

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NORFOLK757NORFOLK757 Virginia 13WRX Points: 21Handicap: 9Members Posts: 13 Bunkers

Thanks for the follow up info. = Informative

Posted:
  • BB28403BB28403  4276WRX Points: 747Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Members Posts: 4,276 Titanium Tees

Chip Usher makes awesome putters. And he's as easy as a breeze on a spring day to deal with. :smile:

Posted:
  • jaw2k9jaw2k9  421WRX Points: 91Members Posts: 421 Greens

I've bought from him. Problem free, good communication. Can be slow as I think this is not his regular job. Do contact him, he's almost always responded to me quickly and has always been fair and helpful.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.