Help bending a pocket cavity back

2717B ·  
2717B2717B  282WRX Points: 87Members Posts: 282 Greens

I asked my local golf shop to bend my irons (Mizuno MX200’s) a little more upright. When I got them back you can see the pocket is bowed out a little on the 5, 6 and 7 irons. I asked him to fix, but he was unable to do so. Suggestions? Am I making a big deal about nothing?

Posted:

Comments

• DaveGoodrichDaveGoodrich SoCal 1099WRX Points: 178Members Posts: 1,099 Platinum Tees

I would say that if the top line of the club is indeed actually bent, then you aren't making a big deal about nothing. But honestly, I can't see the issue you are describing in the pic.

Posted:
    Titleist 917D3 w/YS-6+
    Exotics XCG 16* hybrid with Proforce V2
    Titleist 909h 21* and 24* w/YS-hybrid
    Adams CB3 5-iron (26*) with Aldila RIP Tour 115 
    Adams CB1 6 (30*) and 7 (34*) with Aldila RIP Tour 115 
    Adams Pro Black MB 8-GW with Aldila RIP Tour 115 (bent to 5* loft gaps - 39* 8 to 54* GW)
    Vokey 58-08M and 60-04M (Red Saw)
    Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #5
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • toctoc  2899WRX Points: 612Members Posts: 2,899 Titanium Tees

Not sure what the pocket it or how it's bowed

Posted:
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.