Club Builder in Madison, Wisconsin

Olde Maroon ·  
Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gearMembers  634WRX Points: 284Handicap: PoorPosts: 634 Golden Tee

I'm looking for recommendations for a club builder in Madison, WI. I have used Nevada Bob's to mixed results, and I hate to incur the cost/hassle/delay of shipping my clubs every time I want to tinker.

I would be open to hearing about trusted individuals as well as professionals. Thank you.

Posted:

Comments

• Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Members  634WRX Points: 284Handicap: PoorPosts: 634 Golden Tee

Okay, I'm bumping once to see if there are any Madison guys who can help me out. I sure would love to find a local option for club building...

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.