Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Prices Reduced Buying a House Sale (Cameron T22, Epic SZ, and more)

kerila07kerila07 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭
edited Sep 19, 2019 12:26pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Well the sellers accepted our offer, working on cleaning out the garage and raising some funds for the closing. Please see descriptions and pics below. First to pay gets the items PayPal: [email protected] Will accept reasonable offers for any items below, not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks

First up is a limited edition Scotty Cameron T22 Newport 35in, this was going to be part of the collection but adulthood is calling. The putter is brand new and was only removed from the bag for pics and inspection. Asking $750 shipped and insured, will require signature for delivery.

Next is my gamer from last season Callaway Epic SZ 9 degrees with Handcrafted Hzrdus Yellow 6.5, asking $220 willing to split shaft and head if there is interest. Shaft uninstalled measures 43.5 in.

Titleist 917 F2 3 wood 13.5 and 5 wood 18, both woods are in great condition with minimal rounds I used these for half last season before changing, please see pics for face condition. Shaft Diamana Blue S, Clean toppling. Asking $90 shipped per club or $170 for both.

Brand New Nike 11.5 Lunar Command 2 BOA Shoes Red/Gray brand new never worn see pics for more details. SOLD

I apologize for the order of the pictures, if you have any additional questions or would like any more pics please let me know.

Post edited by kerila07 on

Comments

• danno24danno24 Members Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

pm sent for the Titleist 3 and 5 woods

• kerila07kerila07 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭

Shoes have been sold, everything else is still available