Cameron & The Tour Championship

wolfgame ·  
wolfgamewolfgame Members  1169WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,169
Pretty good showing!
I have not supported Cameron....because I do not agree with his philosophy of fleecing people for headcovers, ball marks, and any other thing he can make a buck from. However.....AK, Sergio, and Camillo got some pretty good TV coverage today.

If these guys can have any putter they want and they pick Cameron....something is to be said about it.

Thoughts on Cameron putters being the choice of these guys and is there really a difference?
Posted:

Comments

• xtremeinazxtremeinaz Members  278WRX Points: 1Posts: 278 Greens
    The odds of you getting the same putters that the pros use it unlikely. OTR putters are pretty solid, just be careful of all the fakes on Ebay.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NikeDD59NikeDD59 Members  635WRX Points: 0Posts: 635
    Scotty putters are works of art!
    Posted:
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    Sergio has switched to a Rossa--unless they have painted Rossa logos on his Cameron (which is possible).
    Posted:
  • RRyders88RRyders88 Kitchener, ON, CanadaJr. Boomers  684WRX Points: 0Handicap: 0.5Posts: 684 BST Banned
    too bad sergio is using a rossa this week

^ haha you beat me
    Posted:
    Titleist 913D3 7.5* w/ D+ 72 X Titleist 913fd 13.5* w/ D+ 82X Titleist 913hd 20* w/ D+ 102X 4-PW Titleist 712 MB X100 50, 56, 60 Wedgeworks California Chrome Select Newport 2 35"
  • QWKDTSNQWKDTSN Dreaming of Bandon Members  2999WRX Points: 3Posts: 2,999 Titanium Tees
    I am not a big Scotty fan but I have just purchased a Scotty bullseye, because I love my $30 Cleveland bullseye and have had a hankering for 'the ultimate bullseye' (and I can't afford the Bettinardi)... To me the rest of Scotty's offerings are no better than any other custom putter maker, he is just a marketing whiz who has discovered a formula for big success - and that's fine! I will support the little guy for any other putter purchase because I don't like the cult atmosphere that surrounds Scotty.
    Posted:
  • DRGJR72DRGJR72 Members  2337WRX Points: 56Handicap: PGAPosts: 2,337 Platinum Tees
    Scotty tour issues and Scotty OTR putters are night and day. The putters that are available to the touring professionals are very different than the ones that are at the golf store. I know, I have one.

Yes there are other guys out there and there putters are amazing. But Scotty has a little buzz as being the first and best out there (aside from T.P Mills who was there for some time) in the minds of many of the players.

Are touring professionals any different than normal people? No...they want results and they want a putter that is pretty **** cool. Cameron covers that.
    Posted:
    Driver: GBB Rogue Sub Zero
    3W: Callaway DBD
    Hybrid: Adams LSP
    Irons: Bridgestone J40 cb/TM P-790 on the way
    52, 56, 60 Fourteen
    Putter: Odyssey Highway 101 #7

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.