Travis Mathew is awesome

Evop ·  
EvopEvop  412WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 412 Bunkers
Short story:

A few weeks ago TM tried to have a warehouse sale which their servers couldn't handle and they shut it down. At the time they sent out 25% off coupons good on anything which was cool. I didn't end up using it but it was a nice gesture. Fast forward a week or two later and they re have the sale after upgrading some servers. I checked out with two polos and thought I was good. A few days later I got an email from TM stating that the polos I had ordered were out of stock even though they showed in stock, and they offered to help me find something else which I declined because I only wanted those two. I didn't see it as a big deal. Well fast forward to yesterday and I come home to find a box from TM, which I found odd. I open it up and find this letter and free hat because the stuff I wanted was out of stock. TM certainly didn't have to do any of this, but I thought I would share it and give a big thumbs up to them. Going above and beyond anything that I ever expected.

Posted:

Comments

• MaitriMikeMaitriMike  1596WRX Points: 116Members Posts: 1,596 Platinum Tees
    That is pretty awesome. I always love their clothes and glad to hear they help out occasionally.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Bomber_11Bomber_11 Enjoy the Chase.  3569WRX Points: 150ClubWRX Posts: 3,569 ClubWRX
    Was going to order some new golf polo's and hats today from Nike or Under Armour.....I think I'll order from Travis Mathew instead. Nice to see a company that cares about their customers.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX
    Ping G400 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD DI 7X
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i w/ HZRDUS Black 6.5
    Callaway Raw Apex MB 4-PW w/ Modus3 130X
    Titleist Vokey SM7 52F/56S w/ DG TI S400
    Titleist Vokey SM4 60 w/ DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button Back
    Vessel Player 2.0 Stand Bag
  • Nick081974Nick081974  659WRX Points: 117Members Posts: 659 Golden Tee
    That is a standup move by TM. Well done!! I might have to take a look at them instead of UA.
    Posted:
    - Taylormade M2 9.5
    - Taylormade M2 3W
    - Taylormade M2 3h
    - PXG 0211 4-PW
    - Taylormade MG2 50* & 60*
    - Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
    - TM Tour Preferred X
  • lopey986lopey986  2340WRX Points: 356ClubWRX Posts: 2,340 Platinum Tees
    That's a sweet looking hat. Got me to check out their store just on principle. Bit outta my price range, but i'll keep my eye on em.
    Posted:
  • EvenEven Long Island, NY 162WRX Points: 63Handicap: +1.7Members Posts: 162 Fairways
    Class act. If I didn't already wear a lot of their stuff, I'd start. Kudos to TM
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ TD / HZRDUS T1100 Smoke/Green "Hulk" 70 6.5 TX
    TM AeroBurner TP 4W / Tour AD DI 7x
    Callaway Apex 20* / Tour AD DI 85x
    Callaway '18 Xforged 4-PW / Modus3 Tour 125x
    Vokey SM7 50.12 F / Modus3 Tour 125x
    Vokey SM7 54.08 M / DG Tour Issue S400
    Vokey SM7 58.08 M / DG Tour Issue S400
    Toulon Las Vegas / Stroke Lab

• m_alcom_alco Rancho Cordova, CA 362WRX Points: 53Handicap: 18Members Posts: 362 Greens
    That right there is customer service at its best and a very nice hat as well. Way to go Travis Mathew!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jmill88jmill88  140WRX Points: 43Handicap: 6.0Members Posts: 140 Fairways
    Very cool! I tried to order about 100 times that day that the servers were overloaded.
    Posted:
    Cobra Fly Z Driver
    Taylormade R11 3 Wood
    Titleist 816 H1 Hybrid 19 degree
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
    Vokey SM5 52
    Vokey SM6 56
    Vokey SM4 60
    Odyssey Versa Works Sabertooth
  • millerlitenicemillerlitenice  68WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 68
    I think thats pretty cool, even better if he wouldve signed the letter.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.