YES! Donna

mfactor01 ·  
mfactor01mfactor01 Members  11WRX Points: 0Posts: 11
Just thought id let everyone know i ordered and received my first YES! putter today. 33.5' Donna and its lovely image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':man_in_love:' />

If anybody wants any feedback on it let me know and ill be happy to help out!!!!!
Posted:

Comments

• shygolfershygolfer Members  327WRX Points: 73Posts: 327 Greens
    I hope you enjoy the putter. It rolls great and looks so much better than the squareback cameron.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Mizzy13 Mizzy13 MJM 13 Members  108WRX Points: 0Posts: 108
    I was actually thinking of ordering this putter, your feedback would be great!
    Posted:
  • JaxLaxJaxLax Some Dude Members  50WRX Points: 0Posts: 50
    love mine.

good weight and address is clean.
    Posted:
  • mfactor01mfactor01 Members  11WRX Points: 0Posts: 11
    Even though i have only had it for a day and a half now I can honestly say it is the easiest and cleanest putter i have ever used. I work full time in a Pro Shop in Australia and we get just about every putter produced given to us to test for a week or so. (we are also next door to Callaway's Australian head office) But the Donna putter is brilliant. Its almost like a point and shoot situation. If your aiming at the right spot all you have to do is put a swing on the club and it will do the rest. Fantasticly weighted and balanced and you get a lot of confidence standing over the ball. If you need any specific feedback just let me know.
    Posted:
  • MCCAMCCA Members  2879WRX Points: 145Posts: 2,879 Titanium Tees
    This is one putter I'm considering for this season if someone could throw a couple of up close picture of face and playing position that would be great
    Posted:
    I havnt had a chance to take any photos as of yet, however there are a few on this thread. Enjoy!

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=yes+donna
    Posted:

Advertisement
    Thanks, Is the face welded on i thought it was all one piece?
    Posted:
    The putter is made from two different materials. The face is made of aviation grade aluminum and the body is made of 304 stainless steel. The combination of a light face and heavy back generates a high MOI.
    Posted:
    I just went to Yes Golf website does the Donna feel like the head is .355gm's? I'm asking because i have a studio select 1.5 that I'm going to rest and it's supposed to be .350 but feels much heavier.
    Posted:
    The head is heavy, however the funny thing is it doesnt feel heavy if that makes sense. Its so well balanced and it feels as though once you take the putt away the putter just takes over the stroke rather than you having to push through the ball with a heavy feeling head..hahaha its so hard to explain. best way to say is it is heavy but it doesnt impact on the stoke
    Posted:
  • soflasofla Members  1694WRX Points: 124Posts: 1,694 Platinum Tees
    Looks very similar to the Scotty Cameron Squareback. Anyone have chance to putt with both?
    Posted:
    Ping G410 LST
    Titleist TS2 16.5
    Srixon H85 19 & 22
    Srixon 585 5-7, 785 8-aw
    Callaway MD3 54 & PM Grind '19 58
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 38

Advertisement
  • judoguy888judoguy888 Members  308WRX Points: 0Posts: 308
    to all out there wanting details on the yes donna, i was going to add that the face is not welded on, its held on with the same expoxy as most shafts have when installed. if you torch the putter like i did to get the cool colors, beware that the face comes loose. no big deal at all just thought id share that this again is not a welded face, although after my refinish i did weld the face onto the putter and cleaned it up.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.