My WITB, as a noob to the forum

Joelsim ·  
JoelsimJoelsim Members  1419WRX Points: 525Handicap: 12Posts: 1,419 Platinum Tees
Pretty much all Ping except for a few. Got a Cobra King Utility Black 2/3 One Length on order too.

No more purchases for me for a while, although I’ve said that before.
Posted:
Driver: Ping G400 10.5 Reg Ping Alta 44.5”
Fairways: Cobra King Ltd Black 5 Wood Aldila Rogue Stiff and TaylorMade M6 3 Wood
Utility: Wilson Staff Model Utility #3 Regular KBS
Hybrid: Titleist TS2 21* Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
Irons: Ping G410 5-PW (#5 at power spec loft)
Wedges: Callaway MD5 Jaws 60W Low and Mack Daddy 4 64S, Cleveland CBX 2 50, 54 and 58
Putters: Bettinardi Studio Stock #3 (Jumbo Lamkin), Bettinardi Studio Stock #28 Slotback (Winn Dri-Tac), Bettinardi Queen Bee #9 (Winn Dri-Tac), Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Palm Beach (Winn Dri-Tac), Piretti Matera Elite (Piretti Fat Grip), Piretti Cottonwood II (Piretti Fat Grip).

Comments

• Spooky67Spooky67 Members  1389WRX Points: 145Posts: 1,389 Platinum Tees
    Nice bag.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wfwpwfwp ClubWRX  489WRX Points: 110Handicap: 6Posts: 489 ClubWRX
    Nice setup. Enjoy!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.