WRX Spotlight Review: Miura MGP-NM1 Putter

WRX_Spotlight ·  
WRX_SpotlightWRX_Spotlight Members  42WRX Points: 14Posts: 42 Bunkers
Product: Miura MGP-NM1 putter

Pitch: Limited to 300 pieces, the Miura MGP-NM1 is Miura's first 303 stainless steel putter. Its appearance is in keeping with the bolder designs of the Miura Giken family.

IMG_2800-600x459.jpg

Our take on the Miura MGP-NM1 putter

Miura Giken has become the brand where Miura can push some limits and try out designs and technology not really fit for the standard Miura line. And if doing something new and different is what Miura Giken is about, then the MGP-NM1 fits like a glove. When most people think of Miura, they think forged carbon steel and traditional, old school shapes. The MGP-NM1 is a long ways from that, being milled from 303 stainless steel, having adjustable weights and milled stepped pockets in the sole.

Read more.
Posted:

Comments

• baudibaudi Members  697WRX Points: 115Posts: 697 Golden Tee
    ぎけん giken technical research institute

If I would play this putter I would have it carried by my special green caddy in a special instrument case. Who guards it with hand cuffs of course.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.