Central Florida Golf Course Memberships

RJC59 ·  
RJC59RJC59  1222WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 1,222 Bunkers
Does anyone know any good courses offering cheap unlimited golf memberships in the central florida area? The only half decent one I have seen is Grand Cypress offering a 3,700 annual membership which is still a little out of my price range.

Thanks..

- Corb
Posted:

Comments

• buffettman20buffettman20  62WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 62
    I'm quite sure what you mean by "Central Florida"... But here in Tampa there are many courses with great deals on memberships. I belong to Hunter's Green and Tampa Palms, both of which are great prices for the golf courses that you get to play.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Steve_FLASteve_FLA  206WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 206
    Rio Pinar in Orlando (use to host the Bay Hill Golf Tourny 25+ years ago...Citrus Open?) is $2,500 a year and waiving initiation fees for one year. Pretty nice old, mature course.

-Steve
    Posted:
  • RJC59RJC59  1222WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 1,222 Bunkers
    Thank you, I may consider this one.
    Posted:
  • Teetogreen86Teetogreen86 Spongeworthy Connecticut 1178WRX Points: 61Members Posts: 1,178 Platinum Tees
    Yeah Rio is a decent course. Played there a couple times. Love the layout. It's pretty old school. Small greens and narrow fairways. Only complaint is the greens are slow most of the time.
    Posted:
    Golfer | Clubfitter | Kayaker | Photographer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.