taylormade rossa suzuka cs???

liltweegie808liltweegie808 Members Posts: 71
well the title pretty much says it all. i was looking at one of the suzukas at a local shop and just loved the way it rolled and looked but i really like cs models although i am putting with a maranello 8-01 tp which is not cs. just wondering if they are suzuka cs out there and if so would it be possible to get one in left hand???

Comments

• ricecracker46ricecracker46 Members Posts: 60
    liltweegie808 wrote on Dec 15 2005, 08:32 PM:

well the title pretty much says it all. i was looking at one of the suzukas at a local shop and just loved the way it rolled and looked but i really like cs models although i am putting with a maranello 8-01 tp which is not cs. just wondering if they are suzuka cs out there and if so would it be possible to get one in left hand???

good luck finding that man...hehehe
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals Posts: 7,105 mod
    Right now the suzuka's are not available in CS (at least retail, never seen a tour pic either though). I'm not sure if that will change or not, and more to the point if it will change for lefties, but the heel-shaft is available to us. If you are that interested get one and have some custom work done on it. You'll probably want to get some weight added as well as the head only tips the scale at 335g (surprisingly lightweight IMO, considering the "beefy" style and the CGB ports on the bottom--I thought it'd be a little heavier), but if you like the way it rolls now, go with the heel shafted welter-weight. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

beuro
    :hi:
  • liltweegie808liltweegie808 Members Posts: 71
    beruo wrote on Dec 15 2005, 09:01 PM:

Right now the suzuka's are not available in CS (at least retail, never seen a tour pic either though). I'm not sure if that will change or not, and more to the point if it will change for lefties, but the heel-shaft is available to us. If you are that interested get one and have some custom work done on it. You'll probably want to get some weight added as well as the head only tips the scale at 335g (surprisingly lightweight IMO, considering the "beefy" style and the CGB ports on the bottom--I thought it'd be a little heavier), but if you like the way it rolls now, go with the heel shafted welter-weight. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

beuro

i really like my maranello but i want the agsi insert. i heard from someone that you could get the agsi insert in a rossa that doesnt have it. is this true???