2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Degenerate Golf Gamblers Anonymous

Gamble Gamble

Rough ending, didn't get a chance to hedge

Masters:

DJ - $375 @ 5.5-1

Hadwin - $125 @ 80-1

Rickie - $100 @ 20-1

I may press the DJ bet if it trends higher. (Unlikely) if not I'm going to double my Hadwin/Rickie bets. I cleared out the account except for $1000 as tilt prevention. If nothing comes of this week I'm going to push pause and lock up the wins until the US open.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

Here's mine. Lot of chalk but chalk usually prevails at the Masters. All pay out between $1k and $5k.

DJ

Phil

Rory

Spieth

Rahm

Hadwin

Haas

Leishman

I like DJ overall. Just playing too well.

I also parlayed DJ to win US Open, Masters, and a futures wager on 2 majors for 2017 to win $100k. Placed a small wager on a parlay for Rory to win Masters and a futures bet on 2 majors overall for 2017. Trying for home run again.

Anybody like Sergio or Oosty at the Master's? I can't decide on whether to pick one of those two or to drop down to the 7k range pick three golfers from that range.

If Oosty starts quick he could be. His putter is the wildcard. Schwartzel would be a better pick IMO right now in that range. Rounding into form.

Sergio talked himself out of Augusta years ago and his putter will let him down.

Final Masters Bets:

DJ - $575 @ 5.67-1

Hadwin - $250 @ 80-1 plus $75 @ 15-1 for top 5

Rickie - $100 @ 20-1

My draft kings have all three in them

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

I don't touch anything but golf and the Super Bowl. I need to keep myself in check some how.

Who do y'all got for the NCAA final?

Final Masters Bets:

DJ - $575 @ 5.67-1

Hadwin - $250 @ 80-1 plus $75 @ 15-1 for top 5

Rickie - $100 @ 20-1

My draft kings have all three in them

I like those plays but I'm gonna wait on Rickie until after Thursday. His big #'s last week concerned me.

Me too, I am limiting him to only two line ups on DK.

I posted in the other forum about DK - anyone win anything significant here? I was going to do the free $100k game but I quickly realized it's all about getting me to make a deposit.

FWIW, I play this free game that takes all of 20 seconds but this year they looped in a free cash prize too. They've added prizes to a bunch other games and I see people winning so it must be legit.

https://www.last2left.com/fantasy-games/the-masters-golf-tournament-2017

My six year old did a $1 DK lineup. I refused to look at it or give him any advice.

Here's what he came up with:

Spieth

Schwartzel

Snedeker

Grace

Koepka

Hatton

Nice! And he'll be the winner.

I posted in the other forum about DK - anyone win anything significant here? I was going to do the free $100k game but I quickly realized it's all about getting me to make a deposit.

FWIW, I play this free game that takes all of 20 seconds but this year they looped in a free cash prize too. They've added prizes to a bunch other games and I see people winning so it must be legit.

https://www.last2left.com/fantasy-games/the-masters-golf-tournament-2017

My six year old did a $1 DK lineup. I refused to look at it or give him any advice.

Here's what he came up with:

Spieth

Schwartzel

Snedeker

Grace

Koepka

Hatton

Nice! And he'll be the winner.

I've won 500 a couple times in hoops golf is way hard. The first challenge is to find 6 guys make the cut then you have to find under owned guys that do good.

Disclaimer: I'm not a big sports bettor, usually just the big games like super bowl, majors, NCAA finals etc. I like to make bigger bets, maybe not as big as you Gamble but bigger for me. I use my tip money from work as it's money I don't really expect to have in the first place. I put 300 on UNC -1.5 and got back 285 so I used some of that for this week. Here are my picks

5.5-1 $155 on DJ missing cut. Made this after the news broke

4-1 $46 Henrik missing cut. He has admitted ANGC "doesn't like him". He MC'd his last two events and was shown working with his swing coach today and hitting it not like himself

14-1 $20 on Cabrera to finish top 10. That ones a reach. I just remember him showing up at Oakmont in firm conditions, and also at Augusta a few years back in soggy conditions. The guy just seems to show up for the big events.

15-1 $9.93 Hadwin top 5. He's been solid and I think this is his breakout year. Great putter and not afraid to make birdies

25-1 $5 Rickie first round leader. Dude started off solid last week and hoping he can get off to another great start

7.5-1 $7.86 Garcia top 5. Maybe with his ball striking and good play earlier this year he can overcome his mental hurdle at ANGC.

20-1 $17.50 Rickie to win. Self explanatory. Won earlier this year and was in contention last week

80-1 $15.24 Hadwin to win. Going for the home run.

100-1 $20 Jimmy Walker. I made this bet last year. He won me money at the PGA so I put some back on him for the first major of the year. Solid putter and plays a draw. Sneaky long too. Last week worried me though.

I like to keep my initial bets low but I'll hit the live bets a little harder. I'm not as scientific as you, just a huge golf fan that watches pretty much every week on TV so I'm generally in tune with how a player is trending. I'll be an interested patron this week!

Disclaimer: I'm not a big sports bettor, usually just the big games like super bowl, majors, NCAA finals etc. I like to make bigger bets, maybe not as big as you Gamble but bigger for me. I use my tip money from work as it's money I don't really expect to have in the first place. I put 300 on UNC -1.5 and got back 285 so I used some of that for this week. Here are my picks

4-1 $46 Henrik missing cut. He has admitted ANGC "doesn't like him". He MC'd his last two events and was shown working with his swing coach today and hitting it not like himself

14-1 $20 on Cabrera to finish top 10. That ones a reach. I just remember him showing up at Oakmont in firm conditions, and also at Augusta a few years back in soggy conditions. The guy just seems to show up for the big events.

15-1 $9.93 Hadwin top 5. He's been solid and I think this is his breakout year. Great putter and not afraid to make birdies

25-1 $5 Rickie first round leader. Dude started off solid last week and hoping he can get off to another great start

7.5-1 $7.86 Garcia top 5. Maybe with his ball striking and good play earlier this year he can overcome his mental hurdle at ANGC.

20-1 $17.50 Rickie to win. Self explanatory. Won earlier this year and was in contention last week

100-1 $20 Jimmy Walker. I made this bet last year. He won me money at the PGA so I put some back on him for the first major of the year. Solid putter and plays a draw. Sneaky long too. Last week worried me though.

I like to keep my initial bets low but I'll hit the live bets a little harder. I'm not as scientific as you, just a huge golf fan that watches pretty much every week on TV so I'm generally in tune with how a player is trending. I'll be an interested patron this week!

Alot of good picks in there and really none I disagree with. Good luck!

I like all of those bets. I have to hold my position and just hope DJ doesn't tee it up so I get a refund or he recovers quickly.

I really like Hadwin for this but I think that's because I love how much of a grinder he is while being the most underrated guy on Tour.

Thinking about taking the prop 2.5-1 on Bubba to miss cut ?

I don't see him playing well this week. Driver isn't there and he needs it to compete

I absolutely love this bet. If they refund my DJ bet before bubba tee off I am definitely piggybacking this.

Thinking about taking the prop 2.5-1 on Bubba to miss cut ?

I don't see him playing well this week. Driver isn't there and he needs it to compete

I absolutely love this bet. If they refund my DJ bet before bubba tee off I am definitely piggybacking this.

I wasn't able to find where you make bets on missing the cut. I was thinking about parlaying bubba and stenson to miss.