For sale today, Mizuno MP H4 2 iron with graphite design nano reloaded 85g, X flex shaft!!!

SOLD!!! THANK YOU!!

I put this set up together last year, and it has been an absolute monster! The 2 iron head alone is very easy to hit and is probably the most confidence inspiring one I have ever seen due to the size. Seeing Jordan Spieths combo made me put the graphite shaft in. The nano reloaded shaft made this thing go crazy far, and dead straight! Only reason I am giving it up is I switched the course I am a member at, and this just isnt needed there much. The current specs on the head are 18 degrees of loft, and 1 1/2 degrees upright, but I can bend it to what ever youd like, free of charge. I did add a green paintfill to the mizuno on the back. That can also be removed easily upon your request. Overall the club is in 9/10 condition IMO with nothing more than some minor scuffing from hitting balls.

Shipping is included in price to CONUS only. Paypal only. Only trade interest is a nike method b2-01 origin, or a graphite design addi X flex hybrid shaft. The head was $125 when I bought it, and the shaft was $120. I am asking $150. I will entertain all offers on the price, but will not respond to any insanely low offers.

Please let me know if you have any questions via PM and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking!!