Jump to content

CDGA and Illinois Mid-Am Championship


b81smith

Recommended Posts

I used to belong to a little semi private club out in the boon docks. It was Indian Oaks CC in Shabbona IL. A 9 holer that was well maintained, had a nice layout and the membership was awesome in terms of outings, events, competitions between clubs, etc. It was great. But as time went on it became more expensive, out of my budget and to add it took about 50 minutes to drive there - so quick 9's were out of the question. It had nice practice facilities with a range, short game area with bunker, 3-4 pins on several tiers with the ability to walk off at least 100 yards to work on all things short game plus a separate putting green. I was competitive at the club for a long time but its been some time since I've competed in things so I've signed up and paid for 2 qualifiers this year. The first is May 1st at Fox Bend GC in Oswego IL for the 5th annual Chicago District Golf Association Mid-Am Championship. The second qualifier is for the 27th Illinois Mid-Am Championship. The qualifier I signed up for is held on August 6th at Balmoral Woods CC in Crete IL.

 

These are big time tourneys for me. I'll be up against a steep field I think to qualify for these. I hope to shoot something in the low 70's but figure maybe a score around 74 or less should give me a good chance. The Mid in mid am's refers to an age restriction on the field. I had to google this LOL but basically a regular tourney is open to all to qualify and a Mid AM is open to anyone over a certain age in this case its 25 - this eliminates anyone in HS or College who have nothing else to do besides play golf. So everyone should have a life, a job, bills, etc. I'm realistic in terms of requesting the days off for the qualifiers but not the tournament dates yet LOL. I figure if I make it in I'll ask at that time.

 

I've dedicated a lot of time to hitting balls into a net, working with the super speed system to up my swing speed back to what it was, working on putting on a carpet that I stimped at 9.5, going to the ranges on the weekends and just bought a shot scope v2 to improve areas of weakness. I'd love to start tracking stats and be able to look at them through the year.

 

I really need some new equipment but that can wait until xmas time when club champion does the 50% off fittings, and I've been saving 50/week the entire year to gather up about 2600 to get properly fit and take everything to the next level. I'm playing with irons I got in 2005! Putter, wedges, woods are not fit for me. I'm giving up major yards with driver and fairway wood. Hybrid goes well but not as consistent as I'd like, 4 iron really sucks (butter knife), etc. Just want a bag I like through and through knowing its all spot on fit for me.

 

Anyhow those are the goals - make it into those championships - play my game and hopefully raise it back to what it used to be.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you are only allowed to qualify at one site.

Srixon Z 785 9.5 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z F85 15 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z U85 18 Steelfiber i110 S
Srixon Z FORGED 3-9 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 46 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 Forged 50 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland RTX4 58 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 11S

Bettinardi QB6 DASS High Polish
Srixon ZStar XV Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are correct. I didn't say I was qualifying twice for 1 tourney, I've signed up for two qualifiers for two differnent tourneys. The CDGA mid am and then later in the summer the Illinois mid am. ;)

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got it. I didn't realize there were two different Mid-am's.

  • Like 1

Srixon Z 785 9.5 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z F85 15 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z U85 18 Steelfiber i110 S
Srixon Z FORGED 3-9 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 46 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 Forged 50 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland RTX4 58 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 11S

Bettinardi QB6 DASS High Polish
Srixon ZStar XV Yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @b81smith said:

> I used to belong to a little semi private club out in the boon docks. It was Indian Oaks CC in Shabbona IL. A 9 holer that was well maintained, had a nice layout and the membership was awesome in terms of outings, events, competitions between clubs, etc. It was great. But as time went on it became more expensive, out of my budget and to add it took about 50 minutes to drive there - so quick 9's were out of the question. It had nice practice facilities with a range, short game area with bunker, 3-4 pins on several tiers with the ability to walk off at least 100 yards to work on all things short game plus a separate putting green. I was competitive at the club for a long time but its been some time since I've competed in things so I've signed up and paid for 2 qualifiers this year. The first is May 1st at Fox Bend GC in Oswego IL for the 5th annual Chicago District Golf Association Mid-Am Championship. The second qualifier is for the 27th Illinois Mid-Am Championship. The qualifier I signed up for is held on August 6th at Balmoral Woods CC in Crete IL.

>

> These are big time tourneys for me. I'll be up against a steep field I think to qualify for these. I hope to shoot something in the low 70's but figure maybe a score around 74 or less should give me a good chance. The Mid in mid am's refers to an age restriction on the field. I had to google this LOL but basically a regular tourney is open to all to qualify and a Mid AM is open to anyone over a certain age in this case its 25 - this eliminates anyone in HS or College who have nothing else to do besides play golf. So everyone should have a life, a job, bills, etc. I'm realistic in terms of requesting the days off for the qualifiers but not the tournament dates yet LOL. I figure if I make it in I'll ask at that time.

>

> I've dedicated a lot of time to hitting balls into a net, working with the super speed system to up my swing speed back to what it was, working on putting on a carpet that I stimped at 9.5, going to the ranges on the weekends and just bought a shot scope v2 to improve areas of weakness. I'd love to start tracking stats and be able to look at them through the year.

>

> I really need some new equipment but that can wait until xmas time when club champion does the 50% off fittings, and I've been saving 50/week the entire year to gather up about 2600 to get properly fit and take everything to the next level. I'm playing with irons I got in 2005! Putter, wedges, woods are not fit for me. I'm giving up major yards with driver and fairway wood. Hybrid goes well but not as consistent as I'd like, 4 iron really sucks (butter knife), etc. Just want a bag I like through and through knowing its all spot on fit for me.

>

> Anyhow those are the goals - make it into those championships - play my game and hopefully raise it back to what it used to be.

 

Do you remember the round we played at Mistwood, pre-redesign, about a thousand years ago with Cory from Bloomington and BMan???

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @DavePelz4 said:

> Do you remember the round we played at Mistwood, pre-redesign, about a thousand years ago with Cory from Bloomington and BMan???

 

Definitely. That was a blast! I remember it was about 20-30 mph wind that day. I haven't made it back out there since but have always wanted to go try since the remodel. It would be awesome to have another Illinois get together. Always fun playing with like minded folks who love the game.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny. I live out near Shabbona and take my kids to Indian Oaks all the time, and I will also be playing in the Fox Bend qualifier for the CDGA. It's my first big tournament in several years, since I had some major spine surgery. I can't hit as far as those days but I think I'm ready for comp again.

 

Good luck to both of us!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @p4174w said:

> Funny. I live out near Shabbona and take my kids to Indian Oaks all the time, and I will also be playing in the Fox Bend qualifier for the CDGA. It's my first big tournament in several years, since I had some major spine surgery. I can't hit as far as those days but I think I'm ready for comp again.

>

> Good luck to both of us!

 

Yes good luck. Small world really because that’s not a well know place but I feel it’s definitely a hidden gem. Especially in July when green speeds get ramped up for the dirty dozen.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck man. I played competively in High School and College, used to play in State Ams, try for the US Am, stuff like that. But once I got out of school, got married and had kids, and haveing a full time job, I didn't have much time. But I got back into playing in local/regional and state amateur events about 12 years ago. Basically once my kids were older, it has been a lot of fun. Mostly Mid-Am for me too, first in New Mexico, then I moved to North Carolina, which was nice as they had NC only events and Carolina (north and south) events. Now I live and Texas, and have moved on to the Senior level, but damn, it is just as hard, too many guys retired/semi-retired who play just as much as the college kids.....

 

One thing I would comment on, you say you are playing with irons from 2005, just make sure that the grooves are conforming. I know the irons I played from 2005 to 2010 would not be today.

 

Search for your clubs here:

[usga.org/InfoClubsDB/Search.aspx](http://www.usga.org/InfoClubsDB/Search.aspx "usga.org/InfoClubsDB/Search.aspx")

  • Like 1

WITB
TaylorMade Qi10 9.0 Tensei AV Limited Black 65 S 

TaylorMade Qi10 Tour 3 and 5 wood, Tensei AV Limited Blue 75

Matlby TS3 4-5, Matlby TS4 6-GW, Recoil Dart V 105 F4

RTX Zipcore  Tour Rack 54, 60

Spider Tour S CB 38 inches

Srixon-Z Star XV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4vq33ogl6aqp.png

Looks like I’m good. I would’ve been so pissed. Money’s tight so that would’ve meant withdrawing before I even get going.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

sad to say I failed to qualify. It got postponed until 5/8 and on a wet, windy day with fast greens my putter completely left me. 35 putts to a 83! After being 6 over after 6 I was pretty much toast. Fought back a little but couldn't keep it going and just sucked the whole day. Better luck next time! The cut was 79! so it was a hard day for all. Lowest score was 73.

  • Like 1

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter:
Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid:
Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW:
Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW:
Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW:
Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips: 
Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Monday #1
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Keith Mitchell - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Rafa Campos - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      R Squared - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Martin Laird - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Paul Haley - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Tyler Duncan - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Min Woo Lee - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Austin Smotherman - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Lee Hodges - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Sami Valimaki - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Eric Cole's newest custom Cameron putter - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      New Super Stroke Marvel comic themed grips - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Ben Taylor's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Tyler Duncan's Axis 1 putter - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putters - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Chris Kirk's new Callaway Opus wedges - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      ProTC irons - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Dragon Skin 360 grips - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cobra prototype putters - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      SeeMore putters - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 0 replies
    • 2024 PGA Championship - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put  any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 PGA Championship - Monday #1
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Michael Block - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Patrick Reed - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Brooks Koepka - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Josh Speight - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Takumi Kanaya - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Kyle Mendoza - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Adrian Meronk - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jordan Smith - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jeremy Wells - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jared Jones - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      John Somers - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Larkin Gross - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Tracy Phillips - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jon Rahm - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Keita Nakajima - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Kazuma Kobori - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      David Puig - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Ryan Van Velzen - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Ping putter covers - 2024 PGA Championship
      Bettinardi covers - 2024 PGA Championship
      Cameron putter covers - 2024 PGA Championship
      Max Homa - Titleist 2 wood - 2024 PGA Championship
      Scotty Cameron experimental putter shaft by UST - 2024 PGA Championship
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • 2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Monday #1
      2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Tuesday #1
      2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Tuesday #2
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Akshay Bhatia - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Matthieu Pavon - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Emiliano Grillo - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Taylor Pendrith - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Rory McIlroy - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      New Cobra equipment truck - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Eric Cole's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Custom Cameron putter - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Matt Kuchar's custom Bettinardi - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Justin Thomas - driver change - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Rickie Fowler - putter change - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Rickie Fowler's new custom Odyssey Jailbird 380 putter – 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Tommy Fleetwood testing a TaylorMade Spider Tour X (with custom neck) – 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Cobra Darkspeed Volition driver – 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
       
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Monday #1
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Monday #2
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Tuesday #1
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Tuesday #2
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Pierceson Coody - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Kris Kim - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      David Nyfjall - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Adrien Dumont de Chassart - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Jarred Jetter - North Texas PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Richy Werenski - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Wesley Bryan - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Parker Coody - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Peter Kuest - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Blaine Hale, Jr. - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Kelly Kraft - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Rico Hoey - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
       
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Adam Scott's 2 new custom L.A.B. Golf putters - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Haha
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • 2024 Zurich Classic - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Zurich Classic - Monday #1
      2024 Zurich Classic - Monday #2
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Alex Fitzpatrick - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Austin Cook - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Alejandro Tosti - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Davis Riley - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      MJ Daffue - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Nate Lashley - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      MJ Daffue's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Cameron putters - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Swag covers ( a few custom for Nick Hardy) - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Custom Bettinardi covers for Matt and Alex Fitzpatrick - 2024 Zurich Classic
       
       
       
      • 1 reply

×
×
  • Create New...