Does anyone have a budget friendly version of the live view golf camera? I have a yi 4K camera which the picture is good, but when I stream it to my iPhone there is about a second delay. Anyone else have experience with this to get rid of the delay?

Thanks, for the reply, unfortunately, I don't have an ipad, I have a android tablet. I've tried before I think mirroring to my android from my iphone but I don't think the results were that great, it's been a few years. The 4k camera the picture is good, its just there is a second delay between real time and the iphone.

Since the lockdown, I've been working in my swing in my home office using the Hudl app. Then I started streaming the iPhone video to my TV. Very handy for checking static positions such as P2, etc. There are apps that'll let you do this via bluetooth but I use cables. You need these items:

A standard HDMI cable preferably 6 ft long.A standard lightning charge cable so your phone doesn't run down.A HDMI lightning adapter that plugs into your phone on one end and has female receptacles for an HDMI cable and lightning charge cable on the other. Here's a generic one https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Lightning-Converter-Charging-Projector/dp/B082MH5C1H/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3M6Y0D5C0NW9Q&dchild=1&keywords=apple+hdmi+iphone+adapter+for+tv&qid=1585783399&sprefix=apple+HDMI+iPhone+adapter%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-5You'll still get 0.1-0.2 sec latency and that's a pain. But it all works pretty well.