Pure Ball Striker Training Aid....

logan91201

I have had many request to extend the BOGO Free and I will extend this offer until 11:59 PM, December 26, 2008 Eastern Standard Time or until supplies last.

I would like a free BOGO. What's a BOGO?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas Jeff!

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

I have had many request to extend the BOGO Free and I will extend this offer until 11:59 PM, December 26, 2008 Eastern Standard Time or until supplies last.

Merry Christmas Jeff!

Kevin

Kev,

See Post # 690. That is Buy One Get One Free "Pure Ball Striker offer for Christmas!" Investment is $21.88 and the buyer gets 2 Pure Ball Strikers for the price of one.

Merry Christmas!

Sustain the LAG!

Merry Christmas Jeff!

Kevin

Kev,

See Post # 690. That is Buy One Get One Free "Pure Ball Striker offer for Christmas!" Investment is $21.88 and the buyer gets 2 Pure Ball Strikers for the price of one.

Merry Christmas!

Sustain the LAG!

But you promised free BOGO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Jeff, it was a silly post and bad attempt at humor, but what do you expect from someone who has nothing better to do on Christmas morning?

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

Merry Christmas Jeff!

Kevin

Kev,

Merry Christmas!

Sustain the LAG!

But you promised free BOGO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Jeff, it was a silly post and bad attempt at humor, but what do you expect from someone who has nothing better to do on Christmas morning?

Kevin

Kev,

I get it BOGO! Me to this morning Have a great day!

For those interested contact me via a PM and we can work something out. The newest variation of the Pure Ball Striker is set to be released January 1st, 2009.

This idea of the divot starting in front of the ball was driven home by a drill my teacher gave me- put down three balls in a line with a couple of inches or so between them so you can hit the middle ball. Hit the middle ball and see where your divot starts in relation to the two balls that are still on the ground. You will see where your divot starts.

The PBS is helping me. I make slow swings in the garage working on getting my hands out to the aiming point. No question in my mind that this device is reinforcing what I need to do. Looking forward to the new version.

Hi Jeff, thanks for this creation. I got this PBS a couples of weeks ago.

Following instructions, I used it from putter to driver. The result is good and I am now in the 90s (from 100+), with lowest round of 89. After I explained to my playing mates the concepts and the pressure points feel, they now labeled me a hitter, not swinger. Who cares? As long as I am playing well.

Jeff, anyway still want to know, will this PBS thing works on my playing mates with passive hand actions?

Yes I received it and when I was putting the payment in the mail I noticed your address was peculiar so I contacted you to make sure it's correct. I just wasn't sure if 783 was the street name or your unit number. Whatever the case, it's on its way.

Thanks again

Jeff, I need your mailing address so that I can send in my payment. I sent you a message a while back but I thought you were out of town or something.

Thanks

Jeff Evans

783 Boulevard

Macon, GA 31211

BTW did you get the Pure Ball Striker?

Yes I received it and when I was putting the payment in the mail I noticed your address was peculiar so I contacted you to make sure it's correct. I just wasn't sure if 783 was the street name or your unit number. Whatever the case, it's on its way.

Thanks again

Jeff, I need your mailing address so that I can send in my payment. I sent you a message a while back but I thought you were out of town or something.

Thanks

Jeff Evans

783 Boulevard

Macon, GA 31211

BTW did you get the Pure Ball Striker?

Yes that is the street address.

Sorry I was confused when we moved in.

Hi Jeff, thanks for this creation. I got this PBS a couples of weeks ago.

Following instructions, I used it from putter to driver. The result is good and I am now in the 90s (from 100+), with lowest round of 89. After I explained to my playing mates the concepts and the pressure points feel, they now labeled me a hitter, not swinger. Who cares? As long as I am playing well.

Jeff, anyway still want to know, will this PBS thing works on my playing mates with passive hand actions?

That is some outstanding results! Hitting and Swing. Neither is better! If you asked me to make 2 golf strokes and I would one being a swing motion and one being a hitting motion you could not tell which was which. Only I could tell, but if I told you what components I used you could then classify me as a swing or a hitter. Swing And Hitting feels different.

The Pure Ball Striker is a device used for passive hands and active hands players. It was designed for all golfers, it is universal.

Great results!

I have a question about the aiming point that is in front of the ball. How exactly does this sensation feel? Do you focus on a spot down the line or do you just fee like your hands are their at impact? I am reading the impact zone and I can't figure out what exactly he means by this.

Bobby's book goes well with the Pure Ball Striker!

Aiming Point Concept

Look at your impact hands is a good starting point. Notice how at impact the players hands are leading and covering their front foot. Notice as well the forward shaft lean it impact.

The Motion

Direct your hands to impact hand location and the clubhead to the inside aft quadrant of the ball. Always directing to and through impact.

Sensation or Feel

This is subjective, the feel is different from player to player. By moving your hands to and through impact you will create a feel specific and unique to yourself. But your thrust might feel heavy through the impact interval. Keep the hands moving and you will feel the trigger finger almost get ripped off your hand.

Aiming Point Concept

Look at your impact hands is a good starting point. Notice how at impact the players hands are leading and covering their front foot. Notice as well the forward shaft lean it impact.

The Motion

Direct your hands to impact hand location and the clubhead to the inside aft quadrant of the ball. Always directing to and through impact.

Sensation or Feel

This is subjective, the feel is different from player to player. By moving your hands to and through impact you will create a feel specific and unique to yourself. But your thrust might feel heavy through the impact interval. Keep the hands moving and you will feel the trigger finger almost get ripped off your hand.

Jeff,

May I add my thoughts? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am a big believer in the book "The Impact Zone" by Clampett, as well as a big believer in Jeff's PBS. I have recently begun using the combination with my students...

Clampett's book wants you to start with the short game in learning impact alignments, basic motion. It's amazing how helpful the PBS can be is feeling pressure point #3 while making a simple little chip stroke.

Please be patient!

If you follow Clampett's advice, along with using the PBS you will get where you want to be the fastest. Our tendency is to want to take out that driver and make big swings... it's pretty tough to feel the correct impact alignments in a full swing. It happens a lot faster focusing on basic motion while you look, look, look. (I love it when Jeff says that.) :lol:

Before you know it, the feeling will work into your full strokes. The students that don't get it are those who just want to start beating it with full swings.

I hope this is good advise and helpful to someone...

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

Aiming Point Concept

The Motion

Sensation or Feel

Jeff,

I am a big believer in the book "The Impact Zone" by Clampett, as well as a big believer in Jeff's PBS. I have recently begun using the combination with my students...

Clampett's book wants you to start with the short game in learning impact alignments, basic motion. It's amazing how helpful the PBS can be is feeling pressure point #3 while making a simple little chip stroke.

Please be patient!

If you follow Clampett's advice, along with using the PBS you will get where you want to be the fastest. Our tendency is to want to take out that driver and make big swings... it's pretty tough to feel the correct impact alignments in a full swing. It happens a lot faster focusing on basic motion while you look, look, look. (I love it when Jeff says that.) :lol:

Before you know it, the feeling will work into your full strokes. The students that don't get it are those who just want to start beating it with full swings.

Kevin

Kevin,

Do not have to ask!

You know what you are talking about!

I do have a question for you? How many students have you used these concepts with?

All of my students use these concept.

You are correct build it slowly just a Kev stated!

This is very helpful!

Aiming Point Concept

The Motion

Sensation or Feel

Jeff,

Please be patient!

Kevin

Kevin,

Do not have to ask!

I do have a question for you? How many students have you used these concepts with?

This is very helpful!

Jeff,

Thanks for the confidence boost!

Only 5 so far, just getting started hitting inside at the golf dome. I don't know what I hate more, the snow, or having to hit indoors off a mat! ALL of my students will use the PBS, most wait for lessons until the snow melts.

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

Aiming Point Concept

The Motion

Sensation or Feel

Jeff,

Please be patient!

Kevin

Kevin,

Do not have to ask!

This is very helpful!

Jeff,

Thanks for the confidence boost!

Only 5 so far, just getting started hitting inside at the golf dome. I don't know what I hate more, the snow, or having to hit indoors off a mat! ALL of my students will use the PBS, most wait for lessons until the snow melts.

Kevin

I understand, snow, indoor mats but these clients can learn much and take advantage of learning the correct motions now, so they won't have to spend as much time in the spring. At this time of the year it is important to get started early so the player can get the maximum enjoyment out of their games in the spring and summer. The player can get to playing the game instead of playing golf swing. They can play golf!

Hey Jeff,

Fellow Georgian here. I live in North Atlanta. Is it too late to get the buy 1 get 1 free offer? I just stumbled onto this thread researching "lag". One concern though...will the product fit OK on mid size grips? I will send you a pm with my info.

Yes, the Pure Ball Striker will work on all grips. It is a pressure fit device that helps the player sense their unique feel of clubhead lag pressure. The Pure Ball Striker gives the player the location to feel their lag and when the player takes off the Pure Ball Striker the player will intuitively search for that same sensation creating a memory of how to sense their Clubhead Lag.

You can find your Pure Ball Striker at Visit My Website

Hi Jeff,

Just got my PBS and tried it. It's GREAT! :clapping:

I like that it confirms the lag sensation I'd been feeling in my irons. I think it may help me gain even more lag. I'm looking forward to using on my putter, 58, and my driver (the clubs that I get carried away with sometimes).

Hopefully I'll get a chance to read my Alignment Golf DVDs soon, too!

Here's to better ballstriking! :drinks:

Jeff, can I ask you what improvements will be included with the new version? I love the PBS but I sure wish it would stay affixed to the grip without re-adjusting after each swing. Good luck with the PBS.....

That is a great question!

What I can reveal is that we did a major up grade to the materials used!

Thanks for the support!