2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Tour Striker

filthee

[quote name='eaf321' timestamp='1301101035' post='3088753']
[quote name='Netsonar' timestamp='1301100687' post='3088732']
May be a great product for mid-high handicap players however if you are a low handicap and/or can hit real blades consistently I would stay away from this product! It sounded great to me too however after it did not work for me YMMV I returned the product within 30 day window and was only credited 70% of my money... Product did not work as advertised now I will work with NY credit card company as this is a bogus return policy in short they only offer guarantee because they are even making profits on returned merchandise. Be careful very unethical business practice going on here...
[/quote]

sounds like you cannot hit real blades consistently !! if you could why would buy the tour striker !!
[/quote]

Lol think what you want but I bought this after watching infomercial specifically to increase EXISTING lag that I have lost over the years... My low score last year was 62 on a 147 slope course so I can't verify for sure if I can hit my blades or not but I can tell you this, the only marks on my mp-68's are inside the dime...

In short i fell for infomercial and had a poor customer service experience when I returned the product...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Netsonar' timestamp='1302145032' post='3128313']
[quote name='eaf321' timestamp='1301101035' post='3088753']
May be a great product for mid-high handicap players however if you are a low handicap and/or can hit real blades consistently I would stay away from this product! It sounded great to me too however after it did not work for me YMMV I returned the product within 30 day window and was only credited 70% of my money... Product did not work as advertised now I will work with NY credit card company as this is a bogus return policy in short they only offer guarantee because they are even making profits on returned merchandise. Be careful very unethical business practice going on here...
[/quote]

sounds like you cannot hit real blades consistently !! if you could why would buy the tour striker !!
[/quote]

Lol think what you want but I bought this after watching infomercial specifically to increase EXISTING lag that I have lost over the years... My low score last year was 62 on a 147 slope course so I can't verify for sure if I can hit my blades or not but I can tell you this, the only marks on my mp-68's are inside the dime...

In short i fell for infomercial and had a poor customer service experience when I returned the product...
[/quote]

So how did it not work? I don't understand...

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1301162189' post='3090572']
Guys, thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

I'm still waiting for Netsonar to call me so I can help him resolve his issue and can save him some time from venting online.
[/quote]

Chuck please follow up I did not realize I was being flamed here simply put I did call c. Martin left him a message I can post all of the negative emails from customer service in short they charged me extra without telling me and did not refund my full order... To be clear my problem is not with c. Martin at all or his product it is with the distributor he uses in California they gave me the run around I am really being honest I am sure this club works great for some like I said it did not for me... Btw I purchased three clubs returned all but the 7x thinking it may have some merit! TO be clear my issue is with the website, the order process, and not getting a full refund... In short I was charged 50 dollars more for a one degree bend that was "ordered" automatically during the purchase process I.e. I was never asked if I wanted to pay more money ( I have a bending machine so why would I knowingly pay so much for a simple bend) then when I tried to return I did not get full purchase price I have emails saying I should have reviewed the t&c at order however after stepping along the order process a second time I never had a t&c presented in my browser when I challenged them I was directed to a "contact us" page that contained the small print now I ask you why would the small print and t&c be listed under contact us?!?! Clearly is was burried intentionally on the web site. However., What I did get in my browser where constant pop-ups trying to upsell me! C. Martin if you got my voicemail you know I applauded your actions in reaching out to me I assure I was not treated ethically pm me your email and I will forward you the email trail I got from customer service at your distro company... Again your distributor is shady man check the email distro and ask yourself the same questions i posed customer service and tell me what you think... They really pissed me off and soured me on the whole experience I never intended on lashing out at you personally just the company in California...

[quote name='kenwiggins11' timestamp='1301114919' post='3089445']
May be a great product for mid-high handicap players however if you are a low handicap and/or can hit real blades consistently I would stay away from this product! It sounded great to me too however after it did not work for me YMMV I returned the product within 30 day window and was only credited 70% of my money... Product did not work as advertised now I will work with my credit card company to stop payment as this is a bogus return policy in short they only offer guarantee because they are making profits on returned merchandise. Be careful very unethical business practice going on here... This is similar to two phased sales channel.... Big FAIL
[/quote]

"Unethical Business Practice", Really? Really? Sounds like you did not give them a chance to make it right. Many people have used the TS with great success. Is every training aid for everyone? Is every iron, driver, putter, swing type for everyone? I think it is safe to say no. I know a lot of people who play blades and love the TS. I have used and have nothing but great experience with the TS products. The "Big Fail" is apparent which is the failure to go through the proper channels before attacking the ethics of a company.
[/quote]

You have no idea what you are talking about I spent three solid days goingnback and forth with customer service before I posted my "cyber bullying" if you look at my posts you would see that I said my problem was with custome service and getting only a 70% refund...

And for the record I did call c. Martin and I applauded him for reaching out had I checked this site I would have posted that here to. Never less the distribution company they use is dodgy at best go order a product look at the multiple screen pops asking you to buy more and try to find the t&c duringnthe checkout period. Also to answer your question I did keep the 7x as I felt bad for making a return in the first place and I still believe the 7x may be good for post winter season warmups in the future... So I gave them more than the benefit c. Martin is a standup guy it is the disco company is California that is difficult they lied to me over and over in email ... And I spent way too much time making it right trust me I lost 10x the original purchase price fighting it out with customer service this was a principles issue and business ethics issue for me which is why I was so diligent! If you really knew me you would understand that the money was not the issue it was the draconian attitude of customer service and how they broke simple commerce rules for online ordering....

[quote name='kevcarter ' timestamp='1301140915' post='3089769']
Man, I hate internet attacks like this. Obviously the gentleman has an agenda that carried over from something other than the Tour Striker.

I have done business with Mr. Chuck, and trust him 100%. Give him a chance to make it right, and it will be taken care of.

The Tour Striker has been HUGE for helping my students, and I recommend it for ALL handicaps.

Kevin
[/quote]
Nope no agenda here ... I find it amazing how you all make conclusions without any fact again c.Martin is not who treated me poorly it is the company that distributes his product in short 100% money back does not apply if they add a one degree bend on your club. Normally not an issue as I understand custom vs non custom... What I took issue with is they customized my club without me ever requesting custom work. They ask you your club specs and the charge you after the fact a Hugh fee for a bend the when you return the product they keep that money...

If it is allowed I will post the emails here for all to see and you can draw an educated opinion. in the future... Don't make comments if you don't know the facts... And c.Martin just so you know I have no Ill will towards you personally if you are ever in jersey you can come to my club as my guest and I will play you for the difference :-) straight up ... (by the way the guest fee which I will cover is three times the purchase price of your tour striker so obviously I really was upset by the customer service I received from the people in California )

I am dropping this now as I lost so much time with this bs now I know what being flamed really means...

In summary c.Martin good guy , distribution company and website not so good...

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1302058886' post='3124567']
[quote name='jabrch' timestamp='1302029448' post='3122701']
Well - got a chance to take my new TS Pro 7 to the range today....I was honestly a bit scared. It looks so intimidating - small face, no sole, ground off at the heel and toe...I didn't really know how it would feel. First few were ugly - I'll admit... But after about 20 min, I got the hang of it. I'm going to try and work on it all week in the morning before going to work. Hopefully when I play this Saturday on the course, I will see the benefits. Thanks for sending me the CD Martin. I appreciate it!!!!
[/quote]

Have a little patience:) Good luck Saturday!
[/quote]

So I took the TS out to a grass range today - and found myself taking HUGE divots ahead of the ball on well hit balls. Is that normal? Also, what is the expected distance of the TS 7 relative to what I get out of my own 7? Or should I not be thinking about that and just worry about path and flight?

Thanks again - great product!

Ping G30 Tour 65
Callaway XR Pro 3 Wood
Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
Callaway XR 5-AW - Recoil 680 F4 shafts
Vokey 60 degree
STX Putter

[quote name='nickrut' timestamp='1302148554' post='3128581']
Netsonar can you explain how it didn't work? No flaming at all, just curious as to what you mean by it didnt work?
[/quote]

Sure first of all let me be clear it did not work for me when I took it to range that does not mean it will not work for others. In my case I was hitting balls pure with the 7x right off the bat I was even able to work the ball left right and center and found it easier to hit than my mizzy mp68's sadly I was expecting to have real trouble so i could build on something as i lost some of my lag that i had when i played competitivly. Before giving up on the product I came to this site and saw the suggestion about a strike board so I went next day and tried that again i had no problems hitting it the 7x so I decided to return the wedge and five and kept the 7x thinking I liked the concept and maybe it will work for me in the future.... Now What did not work for me was the experience I had when I tried to return two of the three clubs I ordered. In short I spent hour upon hour going back and forth withnthe company that distributes the product. In short when you are asked your specs do not answer or they will up charge you for custom work withou making it clear then IF you need to return the product they keep that money alsomif you order a 7x they will not allow you to return that product either I figured that outbafter reading the T&C that where buried in the contact us page!!! Why you would putbthe t&c under contact us in small print I have no idea this should be signed and agreed to at time of order like every otherbweb site in the world...

What I also find upsetting is all the assumptions people made without seeing me respond I only check this site randomly so I was shocked to see how I got bashed after sharing my honest experience with customer service and the online web ordering process. I thought that is what this board was for...

[quote name='Netsonar' timestamp='1302149615' post='3128628']
Netsonar can you explain how it didn't work? No flaming at all, just curious as to what you mean by it didnt work?
[/quote]

Sure first of all let me be clear it did not work for me when I took it to range that does not mean it will not work for others. In my case I was hitting balls pure with the 7x right off the bat I was even able to work the ball left right and center and found it easier to hit than my mizzy mp68's sadly I was expecting to have real trouble so i could build on something as i lost some of my lag that i had when i played competitivly. Before giving up on the product I came to this site and saw the suggestion about a strike board so I went next day and tried that again i had no problems hitting it the 7x so I decided to return the wedge and five and kept the 7x thinking I liked the concept and maybe it will work for me in the future.... Now What did not work for me was the experience I had when I tried to return two of the three clubs I ordered. In short I spent hour upon hour going back and forth withnthe company that distributes the product. In short when you are asked your specs do not answer or they will up charge you for custom work withou making it clear then IF you need to return the product they keep that money alsomif you order a 7x they will not allow you to return that product either I figured that outbafter reading the T&C that where buried in the contact us page!!! Why you would putbthe t&c under contact us in small print I have no idea this should be signed and agreed to at time of order like every otherbweb site in the world...

What I also find upsetting is all the assumptions people made without seeing me respond I only check this site randomly so I was shocked to see how I got bashed after sharing my honest experience with customer service and the online web ordering process. I thought that is what this board was for...
[/quote]

So even hitting the 7x correctly isn't enough lag? My man, you are going for some serious lag.

Isn't there a high end on lag where you deloft the club too much or hit so far down that you hit towards the top of the face? Once again, not flaming, just asking.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Net,

Sorry you didn't know I was on here. Your customer service would have been prompt and expeditious had you contacted me. The fact is, we have three customer service people, two take calls on a lot of different product and they take a ton of calls. One of which is my wife, Stacey. Here number is published right on the website and all she does is take TS calls. You didn't call her.

I'm sorry you didn't understand the charges for customization. I/we are not trying to hide it, but putting it on the homepage is not typical either.

Now onto your lag issues. If you can hit the 7X better than your Mizuno irons, you really need to take a look at your irons. I'm not trying to be sarcastic either. I'm a Titleist Staff guy and get a new set every model year. Funny thing; the new models with exactly the same specs as I have ordered for years never feel the same or perform like my gamers which are some 735 CM from about 6 + years ago. They just don't feel or play the same. Simply the fact you play MP68, suggests you have some game, but it might be time to look for a shaft head combo that rewards you better. I've picked up and hit clubs that simply don't match my feel, transition style and tempo.

I'll put my iron striking up against almost anyone and I can't hit the 7X in my sleep and rarely hit more than three or four "goodies" in a row. I've seen Tour players mishit the club on many occasions.

Bottom line; I'm sorry you had a negative experience with my company. I did receive your call and would have called you back, but your number was blocked and you didn't provide it in your message.

Wrx'ers; for the record, Net was very pleasant in his tone on his message, just disappointed in the refund policy and his experience using the clubs.

Net, if you want to talk about your swing and/or equipment, I'd be happy to help. You have my number.

-Martin

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1302155623' post='3128822']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Net,

Sorry you didn't know I was on here. Your customer service would have been prompt and expeditious had you contacted me. The fact is, we have three customer service people, two take calls on a lot of different product and they take a ton of calls. One of which is my wife, Stacey. Here number is published right on the website and all she does is take TS calls. You didn't call her.

I'm sorry you didn't understand the charges for customization. I/we are not trying to hide it, but putting it on the homepage is not typical either.

Now onto your lag issues. If you can hit the 7X better than your Mizuno irons, you really need to take a look at your irons. I'm not trying to be sarcastic either. I'm a Titleist Staff guy and get a new set every model year. Funny thing; the new models with exactly the same specs as I have ordered for years never feel the same or perform like my gamers which are some 735 CM from about 6 + years ago. They just don't feel or play the same. Simply the fact you play MP68, suggests you have some game, but it might be time to look for a shaft head combo that rewards you better. I've picked up and hit clubs that simply don't match my feel, transition style and tempo.

I'll put my iron striking up against almost anyone and I can't hit the 7X in my sleep and rarely hit more than three or four "goodies" in a row. I've seen Tour players mishit the club on many occasions.

Bottom line; I'm sorry you had a negative experience with my company. I did receive your call and would have called you back, but your number was blocked and you didn't provide it in your message.

Wrx'ers; for the record, Net was very pleasant in his tone on his message, just disappointed in the refund policy and his experience using the clubs.

Net, if you want to talk about your swing and/or equipment, I'd be happy to help. You have my number.

-Martin
[/quote]

Martin,
Glad you got my call I do not want to say much more as I will probally be flamed again... I was being sarcastic comparing to the mp-68 but honestly not much difference for me... The "easier part" I was referring to was the wedge and the five iron... Like I said I still see some merit in the 7x. I will send you video on me hitting if you want I honestly went thru half a cart off a skid plate at the club two weeks ago... In truth the part that sucked for me was my front hand hurts after hitting so many balls of the plate with no bounce!
I would like to say the club does work as I gave it to my friend who is an honest -4 ghin and he shot under par for the first time in twenty years! So now I must say I am pissed because I have to give him three a side! :-)
Offer still stands if you ever come to jersey I will play you for the difference! :-) regarding the number I called from work on a voice t3 so dnis was not configured I thought I left my cell but no worries...

Regarding my gamer setup I am very pleased with my mp-68's I am using kbs black nickel Shafts and I flo'd a matching set for myself very responsive very workable and perfect flight for me only downside is I have to check my bend every few rounds as the mizuno's do not hold the bend as long as my kzg's I had same problem with my 32's... My problem is not with woods or irons it is with putting! If I could drop 4 puts more / round I would definitely be at a-3 level and playing competitively ... To that point I have spent over 20k on putters in last 10 years...

Anyway I am glad to put an end to all this good luck with your product... Like you said my experience seemed to be an anomaly... For the record what set me off was when the cs rep replied in email "it was clearly stated" when it took me over twenty minutes to find the t&c so that was not that clearly stated... It was the first email and it went downhill from there... Like I said enough said and good luck...

Martin I think you have a winner. Here is my review for the Pro 7x. I have owned this for 2 days now and have hit around 1,500 balls with this club personally, and a few hundred by other members of my club.

After reading this whole thread and figured I may as well go with the one with most difficulty because if I can hit that consistently then I can hit anything. When I opened it up I thought jeez how am I supposed to hit this? Playing as a 1 I know I have some minor problems with impact and by hitting this I should be able to iron it out. I haven't been compressing the ball as much as I would like as I have 2 issues that I have at impact; (1) a slight chicken wing, and (2) hands are equal with the ball at impact.

So off to the range I went. I didn't bother cheating with the lie as I went to the tight grass and started hitting. I started out with small pitch shots and worked my way up. Once I started making full swings I still wasn't hitting it correctly. I probably hit about 30 worm burners or so before I started getting it. Once I started getting the hang of it and hitting it boy was it awesome. You could just hear how much of a better sound the TSP7X was making compared to my "other" swing. I proceeded to hit another 100 balls or so until a considerable amount of turf was dug out. Then I started hitting shots out of the divot patch I made prior. NO ROOM FOR ERROR with that. You have to hit it precisely in order for the ball to get airborne. The ball flight his boring (the good kind) and just goes. I hit my 7 iron normally around 185 carry and with some of the ones I hit were close to 200 yards. I'm really looking forward to engraining this feeling and seeing where this takes my game. I gave this club to 10-15 other members during my hours out on the range and no one could really hit it at all, and definitely not consistently. I probably got you some extra business Martin.

So all in all for the 2 days I have owned it I have spent about 7 hours on the range with it and hit over 1,500 shots with it. I can tell it works. I am going to recommend this to everyone I come across. I have only bought 3 training aids in my life. The swing guide, the orange whip, and now the Tour Striker.

Martin I think you are going to have a lot of teaching pro's pissed at you because you are going to put them out of business.

Hello Mr. Chuck, I'm loving the Tour Striker, and I just found a large mirror in my attic and renewed it myself with Windex (worked for that guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding :rolleyes: ) and I placed it outside on thefence in the backyard as there is not enough space inside the house for me to swing the club. It's amazing how bad your swing is when you really look at it, I mean at the top of my backswing, my right arm hasn't even gotten past my shoulders from the DTL view at 90 degrees shoulder turn. That would explain why my shots go so low off my clubs. So I put masking tape at a 45 degree angle on the mirror so that at the top of my backswing, my right arm would match the tape. And I'm a big believer in the same set-up for all 13 clubs, as Jack Nicklaus did it, and the same swing. So I've also added 2 tapes, one for my upper body, set at a 30 degreeangle, and the other for my thighs, set at a 15 degree angle. Add that together and you get an arm angle of 45 degrees at the top of the backswing, which is my goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smKIu2uARU

Here's the video of Nicklaus's concept for the same swing, which is one of my favorites. What do you think Mr. Chuck?

[quote name='Netsonar' timestamp='1302304194' post='3134024']
[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1302155623' post='3128822']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Net,

-Martin
[/quote]

Martin,
Glad you got my call I do not want to say much more as I will probally be flamed again... I was being sarcastic comparing to the mp-68 but honestly not much difference for me... The "easier part" I was referring to was the wedge and the five iron... Like I said I still see some merit in the 7x. I will send you video on me hitting if you want I honestly went thru half a cart off a skid plate at the club two weeks ago... In truth the part that sucked for me was my front hand hurts after hitting so many balls of the plate with no bounce!
I would like to say the club does work as I gave it to my friend who is an honest -4 ghin and he shot under par for the first time in twenty years! So now I must say I am pissed because I have to give him three a side! :-)
Offer still stands if you ever come to jersey I will play you for the difference! :-) regarding the number I called from work on a voice t3 so dnis was not configured I thought I left my cell but no worries...

Regarding my gamer setup I am very pleased with my mp-68's I am using kbs black nickel Shafts and I flo'd a matching set for myself very responsive very workable and perfect flight for me only downside is I have to check my bend every few rounds as the mizuno's do not hold the bend as long as my kzg's I had same problem with my 32's... My problem is not with woods or irons it is with putting! If I could drop 4 puts more / round I would definitely be at a-3 level and playing competitively ... To that point I have spent over 20k on putters in last 10 years...

Anyway I am glad to put an end to all this good luck with your product... Like you said my experience seemed to be an anomaly... For the record what set me off was when the cs rep replied in email "it was clearly stated" when it took me over twenty minutes to find the t&c so that was not that clearly stated... It was the first email and it went downhill from there... Like I said enough said and good luck...
[/quote]

If I get to Jersey, I'd love a game and will send you a PM! Thanks for the note. Send a link, let me check out your action.

[quote name='ErikTaylor' timestamp='1302305300' post='3134061']
Martin I think you have a winner. Here is my review for the Pro 7x. I have owned this for 2 days now and have hit around 1,500 balls with this club personally, and a few hundred by other members of my club.

After reading this whole thread and figured I may as well go with the one with most difficulty because if I can hit that consistently then I can hit anything. When I opened it up I thought jeez how am I supposed to hit this? Playing as a 1 I know I have some minor problems with impact and by hitting this I should be able to iron it out. I haven't been compressing the ball as much as I would like as I have 2 issues that I have at impact; (1) a slight chicken wing, and (2) hands are equal with the ball at impact.

So off to the range I went. I didn't bother cheating with the lie as I went to the tight grass and started hitting. I started out with small pitch shots and worked my way up. Once I started making full swings I still wasn't hitting it correctly. I probably hit about 30 worm burners or so before I started getting it. Once I started getting the hang of it and hitting it boy was it awesome. You could just hear how much of a better sound the TSP7X was making compared to my "other" swing. I proceeded to hit another 100 balls or so until a considerable amount of turf was dug out. Then I started hitting shots out of the divot patch I made prior. NO ROOM FOR ERROR with that. You have to hit it precisely in order for the ball to get airborne. The ball flight his boring (the good kind) and just goes. I hit my 7 iron normally around 185 carry and with some of the ones I hit were close to 200 yards. I'm really looking forward to engraining this feeling and seeing where this takes my game. I gave this club to 10-15 other members during my hours out on the range and no one could really hit it at all, and definitely not consistently. I probably got you some extra business Martin.

So all in all for the 2 days I have owned it I have spent about 7 hours on the range with it and hit over 1,500 shots with it. I can tell it works. I am going to recommend this to everyone I come across. I have only bought 3 training aids in my life. The swing guide, the orange whip, and now the Tour Striker.

Martin I think you are going to have a lot of teaching pro's pissed at you because you are going to put them out of business.
[/quote]

Erik,

Take it easy, man. You'll be in a back brace soon:) I can't hit that many balls anymore. I wish I could.

Thanks for the thorough review. I'm glad it has made a difference with how you sequence your strike. Btw, I love the Orange Whip too. I use it daily to limber up. Keep up the good work and thanks for the support.

Martin

[quote name='golfdu' timestamp='1302316544' post='3134701']
Hello Mr. Chuck, I'm loving the Tour Striker, and I just found a large mirror in my attic and renewed it myself with Windex (worked for that guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding :rolleyes: ) and I placed it outside on thefence in the backyard as there is not enough space inside the house for me to swing the club. It's amazing how bad your swing is when you really look at it, I mean at the top of my backswing, my right arm hasn't even gotten past my shoulders from the DTL view at 90 degrees shoulder turn. That would explain why my shots go so low off my clubs. So I put masking tape at a 45 degree angle on the mirror so that at the top of my backswing, my right arm would match the tape. And I'm a big believer in the same set-up for all 13 clubs, as Jack Nicklaus did it, and the same swing. So I've also added 2 tapes, one for my upper body, set at a 30 degreeangle, and the other for my thighs, set at a 15 degree angle. Add that together and you get an arm angle of 45 degrees at the top of the backswing, which is my goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smKIu2uARU

Here's the video of Nicklaus's concept for the same swing, which is one of my favorites. What do you think Mr. Chuck?
[/quote]

I also forgot to add in that at first, when I did my usual set-up position for the tapes, my upper body was bent a little more than 30 degrees and my thighs was bent a little less than 15 degrees, when I corrected it, I swung and the swing path was perfect, in-square-in path (my eyesights are 20/15, which gives me a big advantage) . Just got to find a reference point for both to simplify it so I can take it to the course. Any helpful ideas to improve my game, Mr. Chuck? Or can I say Martin now?

[quote name='golfdu' timestamp='1302322901' post='3134971']

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smKIu2uARU"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4smKIu2uARU[/url]

[/quote]

I also forgot to add in that at first, when I did my usual set-up position for the tapes, my upper body was bent a little more than 30 degrees and my thighs was bent a little less than 15 degrees, when I corrected it, I swung and the swing path was perfect, in-square-in path (my eyesights are 20/15, which gives me a big advantage) . Just got to find a reference point for both to simplify it so I can take it to the course. Any helpful ideas to improve my game, Mr. Chuck? Or can I say Martin now?
[/quote]

Frankie, you crack me up. That's a lot of degrees! I need to do an online academy swing demo. If you send me a FO and DTL (I can pull from YouTube as well), I'll do it for no charge if you don't mind it being on my website. Let me know, send some vids.

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1302330522' post='3135132']
[quote name='golfdu' timestamp='1302322901' post='3134971']

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smKIu2uARU"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4smKIu2uARU[/url]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Frankie, you crack me up. That's a lot of degrees! I need to do an online academy swing demo. If you send me a FO and DTL (I can pull from YouTube as well), I'll do it for no charge if you don't mind it being on my website. Let me know, send some vids.
[/quote]

I will in a month or so, just got to develop my swing to its best and slowly build up the courage of bringing my camera to the range without fear of anyone stealing it while I was working on it :cheesy: Seriously though, to me, cameras for golf is as much worth to me as a TrackMan, and I woulldn't let anyone steal my made-up TrackMan. How do you get over the fear of somebody stealing your golf camera on the range?

Read almost all 37 pages of the Tour Striker, watched the all info about this tool, and decided to pull the trigger

Ordered and received my 7pro reg flex, and 56* wedge. Order was shipped quickly, DVD was not included, called, got someone on the phone, and she told me she'd mail it, and also told me the info from the DVD was on the site...

Today, took the clubs out to the range. I'm a 9 handicap, (end of last season)... and the range was very crowded, everyone was in tight, hitting balls off the turf, was a little worried because of what I've read on here about spraying the ball, and being hard to hit.

After warming up, I gave it a go... 1st shot, sprayed low liner left... 2nd shot... duff... 3rd shot chest high line drive hooking left,
4th shot finally got it up and hooked left... and then it happened 5th shot got up, and was a draw, similar to my normal shot shape.... broke out a lil smile, felt pretty confident, and rolled the next one...lol

Kept working with it, and found my groove, hit 3-4 in a row... then started working in my 7 iron... hit 7-8 with TSP, then 7-8 with my 7 iron... started hitting the TSP pretty good... got up to 6 in a row right down the middle...started hitting my 7 iron... and noticed I really started hitting it pure... nice pinch, with little effort, the ball flying... I've been trying to work out a bad hook I've been hitting with all my clubs for the past two months... the instructional video talks about the correlation between the back of the hand, and the face of the club... so i kept that in mind today while working with the TSP and my 7 iron... worked the hook out of my 7 and 8 iron... (for now) kept working with the TSP and 7 iron, and was hitting 6-7 out of 10 when I really concentrated on hitting the ball with the TSP... then the BIG test.... DRIVER....I've been drawing my driver too much.. which is called a HOOK... I call it a big draw....lol I have to aim down the left tree line, and I either bring back to the middle, or it hooks left into the woods... so I wanted to see what would happen.... BOOM! 3 straight bombs down the pike... maybe a 5yd draw, but for the most part a dead straight ball flight... I'm very impressed with this tool... and almost wondered if I had the right model after I started hitting it... I hit the 7 TSP so much, I didn't have time or energy to hit the wedge, I'll try and get out tomorrow... I'll keep you guys posted... thanks to all the posts about this product that has helped me get this incredible product... I'll post again when I take this out to the course, hope it translates...

i hate this thread. i think it has contributed very negatively to me saving a few bucks on ebay :crazy:

----------------
Golf Jobs
Driver: Titleist TS3 9.5 w/ Tensei Blue 55 S
3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S
3H: Titleist 915H 21 w/ Diamana D+ 90 S
Irons: 4-GW Titleist T100 w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Wedge: Vokey SM8 54.10S TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Wedge: Vokey SM8 60.04L TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Ball: 2021 Titleist ProV1

spacer.png

[quote name='n88daman' timestamp='1302396315' post='3136811']
Read almost all 37 pages of the Tour Striker, watched the all info about this tool, and decided to pull the trigger

Ordered and received my 7pro reg flex, and 56* wedge. Order was shipped quickly, DVD was not included, called, got someone on the phone, and she told me she'd mail it, and also told me the info from the DVD was on the site...

Today, took the clubs out to the range. I'm a 9 handicap, (end of last season)... and the range was very crowded, everyone was in tight, hitting balls off the turf, was a little worried because of what I've read on here about spraying the ball, and being hard to hit.

After warming up, I gave it a go... 1st shot, sprayed low liner left... 2nd shot... duff... 3rd shot chest high line drive hooking left,
4th shot finally got it up and hooked left... and then it happened 5th shot got up, and was a draw, similar to my normal shot shape.... broke out a lil smile, felt pretty confident, and rolled the next one...lol

Kept working with it, and found my groove, hit 3-4 in a row... then started working in my 7 iron... hit 7-8 with TSP, then 7-8 with my 7 iron... started hitting the TSP pretty good... got up to 6 in a row right down the middle...started hitting my 7 iron... and noticed I really started hitting it pure... nice pinch, with little effort, the ball flying... I've been trying to work out a bad hook I've been hitting with all my clubs for the past two months... the instructional video talks about the correlation between the back of the hand, and the face of the club... so i kept that in mind today while working with the TSP and my 7 iron... worked the hook out of my 7 and 8 iron... (for now) kept working with the TSP and 7 iron, and was hitting 6-7 out of 10 when I really concentrated on hitting the ball with the TSP... then the BIG test.... DRIVER....I've been drawing my driver too much.. which is called a HOOK... I call it a big draw....lol I have to aim down the left tree line, and I either bring back to the middle, or it hooks left into the woods... so I wanted to see what would happen.... BOOM! 3 straight bombs down the pike... maybe a 5yd draw, but for the most part a dead straight ball flight... I'm very impressed with this tool... and almost wondered if I had the right model after I started hitting it... I hit the 7 TSP so much, I didn't have time or energy to hit the wedge, I'll try and get out tomorrow... I'll keep you guys posted... thanks to all the posts about this product that has helped me get this incredible product... I'll post again when I take this out to the course, hope it translates...
[/quote]

n88, I'm glad you like the feedback! Hopefully it makes a difference on the scorecard soon. Quick question, did you get the clubs from tourstriker.com or a retailer?? Curious, as I like to know if the folks I pay to stuff and ship boxes miss a step. Thank You!

[quote name='golfpros1' timestamp='1302403133' post='3137115']
i hate this thread. i think it has contributed very negatively to me saving a few bucks on ebay :crazy:
[/quote]

Pro, don't buy it on Ebay.

1. Those retailers are not supposed to be doing that and get shut down.
2. You get a Pro discount.
3. If something goes wrong, it's easier to deal w me than another retailer.

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1302446737' post='3138019']
[quote name='n88daman' timestamp='1302396315' post='3136811']

[/quote]

n88, I'm glad you like the feedback! Hopefully it makes a difference on the scorecard soon. Quick question, did you get the clubs from tourstriker.com or a retailer?? Curious, as I like to know if the folks I pay to stuff and ship boxes miss a step. Thank You!

[/quote]

just got to use mine for the first time yesterday .I have the 7xi.From my first swing i hit this thing better than i hit my on 7 iron better flight and more distance. I dont know what is cause me to hit it so well. Maybe the extra concentraion or knowing it aint going to dig much. myi friend who was with me said i need to order a hole set to put in the bag. Know i thinking i need more bounce in my irons. ?????????? But great product to go hit balls and get a feel for inpact position.

[quote name='hammerheel' timestamp='1302456740' post='3138441']
Some nice publicity from Hank Haney! [url="http://twitter.com/#!/HankDHaney/status/57132212264517632"]http://twitter.com/#...132212264517632[/url]
[/quote]

That was nice of HH.

[quote name='duvall408w' timestamp='1302457703' post='3138483']
just got to use mine for the first time yesterday .I have the 7xi.From my first swing i hit this thing better than i hit my on 7 iron better flight and more distance. I dont know what is cause me to hit it so well. Maybe the extra concentraion or knowing it aint going to dig much. myi friend who was with me said i need to order a hole set to put in the bag. Know i thinking i need more bounce in my irons. ?????????? But great product to go hit balls and get a feel for inpact position.
[/quote]

Funny you say that....