2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Skycaddie SGX- Who gets it first? (MERGED)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tbear' date='14 April 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1271302239' post='2380551']
[quote name='Cardigans' date='14 April 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1271292185' post='2380278']
[quote name='golf_fanatik' date='14 April 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1271287331' post='2380156']
[quote name='tx6iron' date='14 April 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1271278459' post='2379956']
For those of you that ordered through Golfland Warehouse, I received shipping notification today. SGX should be here Friday. Their price was $314.99.
[/quote]

I thought their email said they are receiving them on Friday and shipping them out on the same day through USPS Priority mail.
[/quote]

I called Golfland Warehouse today and ordered one for $319.99 shipped to TX, no tax. He told me the same thing about receiving them on Friday but I just received an email with a USPS tracking #. Canceled my SA order.
[/quote]

Hi Cardigans

I always get the normal $399 for the SGX at the Golfland Wharehouse site? What coupon code are you using to get the $319 price or do you get it just by calling in as a Golfwrx member. Anyone special to ask for the $319 price? Do they have them in stock now? Is that with free shipping also? Thanks tbear
[/quote]

Hi tbear

You have to call them and just mention the price. I received a USPS tracking number yesterday several hours after I called so they should be in stock. The $319.99 price included shipping.

Titleist TS3 9.5° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6
Titleist 917F2 15° Diamana S+ Blue 70 S
Titleist 917F2 18° Diamana S+ Blue 70 S
Titleist AP2 712 4-W NS Pro 970 S
Titleist SM8 Wedges 52,56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S Putter

Golfland just told me that they were receiving their's tomorrow and would ship out same day. They will match the $319 and free shipping but can't advertise it. You have to note it at the end of the order.

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

Golfland will still honor the $319.99 and free shipping but you have to call them. In fact, they ask that you tell everyone you know about their price to help get the word out. I decided not to cancel the SA order just in case something goes wrong along the way with their shipment as screwy as this thing seems to have been going to this point. Which ever one gets here first - great! Figure I can put the other one on eBay and make a few bucks. Oughta be able to move it pretty quick since the lowest price I've seen is $380 and most are still $399.

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

I just place my order through Golfland Warehouse. First impressions were awesome. I can't say enough about them and the person I talked to on the phone. Golfland told me I should receive my new sgx next wednesday or thursday. The price was 319$ and should remain at 319$ unlike when GPP got their stock in quickly changed the price to 349$ which is fine. Promotion was over and I missed out. My bad. I'm just glad I found Golfland Warehouse. I'm not at all related or part of Golfland Warehouse. I'm just a person trying to get the best deals on my golf equipment. They helped me do that. I will go back to Golfland Warehouse.

Sent from my iPhone using GolfWRX Mobile

[quote name='Captain Morgan ' date='15 April 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1271358185' post='2381604']
I just place my order through Golfland Warehouse. First impressions were awesome. I can't say enough about them and the person I talked to on the phone. Golfland told me I should receive my new sgx next wednesday or thursday. The price was 319$ and should remain at 319$ unlike when GPP got their stock in quickly changed the price to 349$ which is fine. Promotion was over and I missed out. My bad. I'm just glad I found Golfland Warehouse. I'm not at all related or part of Golfland Warehouse. I'm just a person trying to get the best deals on my golf equipment. They helped me do that. I will go back to Golfland Warehouse.
[/quote]

+1

Titleist TS3 9.5° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6
Titleist 917F2 15° Diamana S+ Blue 70 S
Titleist 917F2 18° Diamana S+ Blue 70 S
Titleist AP2 712 4-W NS Pro 970 S
Titleist SM8 Wedges 52,56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S Putter

Just called Golfland Warehouse and got one order for shipping on Monday. TGW had sent a email stating shipping on April 30 but when I called to cancel they said it would ship tomorrow. Cancelled anyway since I got a much better deal via Golfland Warehouse. Give them a call.

917D2, 9.5, MT-6s
PXG 0341 15, 21 Rogue Black 70S
PXG 0317, 22, 25 with Rogue Black 85H
718 AP2, 6-PW, GW, Modus 120S
Vokey SM6 56(V) (bent to 55), 60(V) Modus 105 Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport or Concept 1 (Circle T) or Futura 5.5M

Just cancelled my Sports Authority order because they still don't know when they expect to receive shipment. I lost the 20% off deal but I grew concerned that I was being strung along because of it.

So, I ordered from TGW about 5 minutes ago. It was in stock and is shipping tomorrow.

Good times.

Dr: Mizuno JPX-900 (9.5°)
FW: 3W (15°) Mizuno JPX 900
Hy: 3H (19°), 4H (22°) Mizuno JPX 900
5-6i: Mizuno MP-H5
7-PW: Mizuno MP-5
W: Mizuno S18 50°, 54°, 58° (Gunmetal)
P: 2017 Odyssey O-Works #9 White w/ Superstroke 3.0

Just cancelled my Sports Authority order because they still don't know when they expect to receive shipment. I lost the 20% off deal but I grew concerned that I was being strung along because of it.

So, I ordered from TGW about 5 minutes ago. It was in stock and is shipping tomorrow.

Good times.

Geez! This post got my dander up, I've had mine on order with TGW since January & received email today saying backordered until April 30. Called TGW customer service & they explained email is computer generated every 10 tens on backorders. They did receive their shipment today & are filling orders in the next 24 hours.

birthday.gif

Ping G410+ 10.5
Ping G400SFT 3W, 5W 7W
Mavrik 6-GW
Cleveland CBX 52, Titliest SM8 57
Odyssey DoubleWide F LStrokelab

Good times.

Geez! This post got my dander up, I've had mine on order with TGW since January & received email today saying backordered until April 30. Called TGW customer service & they explained email is computer generated every 10 tens on backorders. They did receive their shipment today & are filling orders in the next 24 hours.

birthday.gif

Ha, man I would've been upset too.

My apologies for boiling your blood. :drinks:

Dr: Mizuno JPX-900 (9.5°)
FW: 3W (15°) Mizuno JPX 900
Hy: 3H (19°), 4H (22°) Mizuno JPX 900
5-6i: Mizuno MP-H5
7-PW: Mizuno MP-5
W: Mizuno S18 50°, 54°, 58° (Gunmetal)
P: 2017 Odyssey O-Works #9 White w/ Superstroke 3.0

Kudos to "Cardigans" and "golf fanatik": Thanks for all your help fellas :-) I appreciate your info!!! :-)

I would also like to send my Aloha to Golfland Warehouse and especially Nick:

Great Find at Golfland Warehouse for the New 2010 Skycaddie SGX GPS. I spoke with Nick (a very personable and friendly guy by the way), mentioned I was a long time GolfWRX member and he immediately gave me the good deal on the SGX GPS of $319.99 (shipped by USPS Priority). I got the USPS del confirmation notice today. In addition Nick and I spoke about 2010 golf balls I was curious about testing out. Nick then told me about Golfland Wharehouse's idea about mixing sleeves in a box for guys who might want to test various types out without overcharging like many of the other golf shops do...

At ~90mph SS, I happen to like the TM TP Red-LDP for their long distance on tee shots yet soft feel off the putter and being a very solid ball in the trade winds. Nick is sending me 1 sleeve (each) of Callaway I(s), I(z), I(x) and 1 sleeve of Bridgestone B330 RXS to test out for the price of a normal dozen tour balls (~$42). These should make my search for a soft and long ball much easier with the slow demise of my favorite ball, the good ole TP Red LDP.... I found my whole experience with Golfland Warehouse to be a very professional and extremely pleasant....

Aloha
tbear

I couldn't agree more with the words of praise for Golfland Warehouse and Nick. Honestly, I had never heard of Golfland before but after noting the reference to them in this thread, decided to give them a call. Nick was nothing short of great to deal with and extremely personable - like talking to some old golfing buddy. I would HIGHLY recommend them/him to everyone out there and will be doing considerable business with Golfland in the future. If you're looking for an SGX, give em' a call. I'm convinced you can't go wrong. Also, please keep spreading the word - this place is a great resource for anyone looking for technical assistance, great deals and super customer service!

Just got an email update from Sports Authority stating that I can now expect delivery between 5/5 and 5/17. Sure glad I found out about Golfland Warehouse!!

SGX was just delivered via Fedx, Mac sync instructions worked and updating software. Woo Woo.

[b]Srixon ZX7  Evenflow White Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* EvenFlow White Stiff
Titleist TS3 19* hybrid EvenFlow White X-stiff 90gm[/b]
[b]Srixon ZX7 4-PW  Stiff

[/b]
[b]Bettnardi  50*  KBS S+

Bettnardi  54*  KBS S+

Bettnardi 60* KBS S+

[/b]Putter: Bettinardi BB#11 Ball:[b]Srixon Z-Star XV[/b]

My order from GPP was on the doorstep (after my round of golf). I was going to cancel my SA order but now it looks like they
have charged my credit card and will ship between 5/5 and 5/17. Looks like when it arrives it will go on ebay or be returned
to SA. I must say I am very impressed with the packaging (the carrying case, screen protectors included, etc.). Can't wait to use it.

I went back to Edwin Watts today to do a little shopping. Cause I have a problem and that's what I do when I'm down south. As of yesterday before noon they didn't have any sgx's and didn't know when any were coming in. Well I went to the counter to pay for some things and they received six or eight in ups late yesterday. They were hyping them up big time. I asked the salesmen how much and he said 399 plus tax. I was like wow. I told him I just ordered one for 319 no tax and free shipping. He couldn't believe it. Its a good thing I ordered mine from Golfland Warehouse. Saved myself over a hundred dollars. Thanks Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using GolfWRX Mobile