2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

TM Superdeep 9.5, TM Superfast TP 8.5, R9 15*

Cheap. Tons of pictures.
Consider this the "Wifey didn't save enough money for the summer" sale. She is a teacher who gets paid 9 months out of the year and "accidentally" didn't save enough cash to last us the summer. Who would have thought that white PVC fence cost that much? That and I found my "holy grail" of drivers. You don't want to know what beat out my TP7HD Superdeep combo, its ugly and I won't admit to it in public.

First up is an item that I listed last week. Had a trade in the works and everything fell through on both ends. We both parted ways as the trade fell apart. It wasn't his my fault and it wasn't my fault. The more we thought about the trade the more we both didn't like the deal.

TaylorMade Superfast TP 8.5 with an HD6 X flex in it. Club is stock and almost brand new. Pulled it out of the wrapper and there was a little paint missing on the sole that is pictured. I took it to the course and hit it 7 times and it just couldn't beat my Superdeep, but now that got beat out. Oh the life of a club ho. Stock length which I believe is 46 and comes with the stock headcover and a TM grip (not the Winn Ultra feather light grip). I have a shaft coming in that would be perfect for this beast but once again I found my holy grail and my wife manages her money worse than me.

$230 shipped and Paypalled in the US.

Next is the monster of a beast known as the Superdeep. This thing is a beast. I've hit some of the longest drives of my life with this thing, but I've hit some nice duck hooks with it as well. It is 9.5* and comes shafted with a Matrix HD6 in stiff flex and TM graphics that has been tipped 1/2" to play closer to a stiff and 45". I did not like the BBLB headcover one bit so I don't have it anymore, but I do have an R9 TP and SuperTri TP cover that I will include both of them with it. I have the weight kit with wrench as well. I'm gonna do a couple options on this one like head only, etc.

$350 shipped with the HD6 TM graphics shaft, 2 covers, and TLC kit.
$275 shipped for just the head, 2 covers and TLC kit.

If you want just the head and a cover I can do $245 shipped on it. Pending

Now if you want it with the TP7HD shaft listed below ala "The Big Boy Stick" as my buddies referred to it as I will do it for $650 shipped Express Mail. If you don't hit it well like I did you can always swing it in the mirror and yell "POW". That always excited my wife and it will do the same for your significant other.

This hurts to get rid of. I absolutely love this thing but I just can't justify playing like crap with a $1,000 shaft. I can justify playing like crap with a $100 shaft though. Matrix TP7HD at 271 CPM's with a Tour Issue NU underline tip which goes in 1.5* increments. Shaft came off the Tour Van in a Tour Issued Superdeep as a brand new install. This was not a pull and a sleeve put on it. Plays 45" in a Superdeep head and picture below of tip shows length from grip to end of tip. I really do not want to pull the tip off this bad boy. So I will offer it at one price and you can have your guy pull the tip. I have more pictures of this shaft but I would have to pull them out of the frame in the living room first.

$400 shipped and Paypalled in the US.

Pending Payment

Lastly is a TaylorMade R9 15* fairway wood. Club was bought as a non TP version but comes with the TP headcover. I do not have an extra wrench for you on this one though. Both shafts play 43" installed. There is some tiny scratching on the top by the TM logo but it is really tough to see. I tried to get a good picture of it but my Macro 100mm 1:1 lens will not pick it up.

First is the bone stock variety with a Motore 70S installed from factory with no modifications.
$150 shipped and Paypalled in the US

Next is with the head and a Fujikura ATL shaft at X flex. Plays 43" and was tipped 1" to play true to flex with the tip and fairway. I don't really have any specs on this shaft as it was a limited release only to Master Fuji Clubfitters. I bought it as a pull and installed the tip on it.
$50 shipped and Paypalled in the US.

Any questions or offers please feel free to PM me. I am pretty firm on the price of the TP7HD as I would rather keep it and play it then sell it, but I will sell it for the right offer.

I would like to thank my pregnant wife for ruining my dreams of being a good golfer. She does let me play a lot on the weekends but yells everytime I get another box delivered.

TMStuff3.jpg
TMStuff4.jpg
TMStuff5.jpg
TMStuff6.jpg
TMStuff7.jpg
TMStuff8.jpg
TMStuff9.jpg
TMStuff10.jpg
TMStuff11.jpg
TMStuff12.jpg
TMStuff13.jpg
TMStuff14.jpg
TMStuff15.jpg
TMStuff16.jpg
TMStuff17.jpg
TMStuff18.jpg
TMStuff19.jpg
TMStuff20.jpg
TMStuff21.jpg
TMStuff22.jpg
TMStuff23.jpg
TMStuff24.jpg
TMStuff25.jpg
TMStuff26.jpg
TMStuff27.jpg
TMStuff28.jpg
TMStuff29.jpg
New10.jpg
New11.jpg
New14.jpg
New16.jpg
New18.jpg
New17.jpg
New13.jpg
New48.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joeypole' date='27 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1277688194' post='2540922']
3 wood is sold.

Any offers on the Superfast?
[/quote]

Maybe...... but first you have to tell us what the new combo is!!! :tongue:

Taylormade Stealth Plus (9) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 60

Taylormade Stealth Plus (15) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 70

Taylormade Stealth Plus (19) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 80

Srixon Z945 3-PW - DG Tour X100

Taylormade MG3 54.11 - DG Tour S400

Taylormade MG3 60.08 - DG Tour S400

Scotty Cameron Studio Style NP2

HAHA!!!! I was waiting for some to ask.

I don't know if I want to tell.

Quick story.

Was at Golfsmtih yesterday and they where doing a Nike Demo day. Basically I wanted a used R9 to play around with. So I hit it on the LM where they were doing the demo day. The Nike rep checked out my TP7HD and we starting chatting. He put me into a VR Tour Str8 fit 1* open with a PX 6.5 and I was getting another 20 yards out of it. Then a college golfers see the shaft and starts talking about it. I tell him $400 cash and its his. He says I'm making some calls and give me your number I want it. So here I am in a dilema. I'm in PA at my parents and I live in NJ. First time I haven't brought more than one R9 shaft to PA. So I'm screwed for Sunday morning if he buys the shaft.

I ended up picking up a Nike Sasquatch 460 with a Diamanna Redboard 63S.

Now mind you I averaged 117 mph on swing speed with high spin. Hit this thing twice in the LM and had similar results as the VR.

I have to address the ball at about 12* open but I murder it.

Good story? I love how a high launch shaft and high spin heads helps this high launch high spin player!!!

[quote name='Joeypole' date='27 June 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1277691237' post='2541061']
HAHA!!!! I was waiting for some to ask.

I don't know if I want to tell.

Quick story.

Was at Golfsmtih yesterday and they where doing a Nike Demo day. Basically I wanted a used R9 to play around with. So I hit it on the LM where they were doing the demo day. The Nike rep checked out my TP7HD and we starting chatting. He put me into a VR Tour Str8 fit 1* open with a PX 6.5 and I was getting another 20 yards out of it. Then a college golfers see the shaft and starts talking about it. I tell him $400 cash and its his. He says I'm making some calls and give me your number I want it. So here I am in a dilema. I'm in PA at my parents and I live in NJ. First time I haven't brought more than one R9 shaft to PA. So I'm screwed for Sunday morning if he buys the shaft.

I ended up picking up a Nike Sasquatch 460 with a Diamanna Redboard 63S.

Now mind you I averaged 117 mph on swing speed with high spin. Hit this thing twice in the LM and had similar results as the VR.

I have to address the ball at about 12* open but I murder it.

Good story? I love how a high launch shaft and high spin heads helps this high launch high spin player!!!
[/quote]

HAHA. If you are talking about the original SQ 460 then that is great driver. I still have a 9.5 with an Aldila NV that goes forever, just like the look of my 9015d better.

Taylormade Stealth Plus (9) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 60

Taylormade Stealth Plus (15) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 70

Taylormade Stealth Plus (19) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 80

Srixon Z945 3-PW - DG Tour X100

Taylormade MG3 54.11 - DG Tour S400

Taylormade MG3 60.08 - DG Tour S400

Scotty Cameron Studio Style NP2

It's the original! Its just so funny how far I open the face at address. It seriously looks like I'm trying to hit the ball at a 90* angle right. And I play a nice big draw with it.

Back on topic.

Superdeep is sold.
R9 Fairway sold
TP7HD is sold.

All that remains is that lonely Superfast TP. If anyone is interested please make me an offer as I may be dumb enough to take it, lol.