Players 4UP STADRY Stand Bag

Thinking about picking one of these up and swapping out my Sun Mountain 3.5

Like the minimalist idea but not sure if it's TOO small

Any owners have feedback?
TaylorMade Burner 10.5º | Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 757 X

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra LTD 14º | Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 757 X
Titleist AP2 718 3-PW | KBS C-Taper LITE S
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 52º, 58º| Project X 6.0
Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #9
[/font]
Tagged:

Comments

• mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player Members Posts: 1,303 ✭✭
    I have one. I'm find it works just fine.

However, I don't carry a lot of stuff. Tees, balls maybe a drink. I could see an issue of you need to carry rain gear or something.

Great for walking.
  • SJP1SJP1 Members Posts: 523 ✭✭
    Had one of these for about six months and love it.

The only things I didn't like initially was that it didn't have a specific drinks/bottle pocket, but I just use the bottom pocket on the spine side which is no hassle. The stand is also not the best, it's good and works fine, but I prefer the older foot-style mechanism rather than the internal system.

On carrying days I keep it as light as possible, just carrying a drink, couple of sleeves of balls and away you go. It's really good for that. They also work fine on a push cart too.

What drew me to this bag was the weight and also the divider system. I find that with four way dividers on stand bags clubs are always jamming and it's so **** annoying, it used to drive me crazy. But that never happens with the three-way dividers. It's kind of weird at the start but quickly get used to it.
    TaylorMade M2 ('16) 9.5*, Tour AD-IZ 6s
    TaylorMade M3, 15*, AD-DI 7s
    Titleist 818, 19*, AD-DI 85s
    Titleist 716 T-MB, 4-PW, AMT S300
    Vokey SM7 Raw, 50*, S300
    Vokey WedgeWorks K, 54*, S300
    Vokey SM7 Raw, 58K, S300
    Odyssey O-Works 3T