Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Real or Fake Scotty Cameron and Crown Newport

Hey everyone, I am wondering if this Cameron and Crown I purchased is a fake or not. I found out that there're fakes so it made me curious. One reason thats making me wonder is the head cover. I noticed on the Cameron and Crowns, they come with a cameron and crown head cover in white but this one is grey and for the select putters. I tried looking up the serial number but nothing came up on scotty camerons website.

I did the magnet test and it did not stick.

Comments

• justasgoodjustasgood Without Tempo, you are just a hacker. Members Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX Posts: 1,913 ClubWRX
    edited Dec 10, 2018 #3
    Putter looks good, I have one as well. As you stated, thats not the right head cover. If the cover is killing you, I'm sure you can find some used ones around somewhere.

Great putter BTW, even though its at 33" like play mine with a 15g and 10g weight. I like the feel at around 355g total.

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, Sense S1 grip
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • gaonaphilipgaonaphilip Members Posts: 2
    dbdors wrote:

Putter looks good, I have one as well. As you stated, thats not the right head cover. If the cover is killing you, I'm sure you can find some used ones around somewhere.

Great putter BTW, even though its at 33" like play mine with a 15g and 10g weight. I like the feel at around 355g total.

I actually like the head cover it came with but was just curious honestly. I may try that out, how do you get different (g) weights?
  • brkuckbrkuck Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭
    Looks fine to me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file