ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Price Drop! Need this sold tonight!!!

MSBMSB Advanced Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
NEED THE LAST HYBRID SOLD - MAKE AN OFFER!

Greetings!

4 items tonight, priced to get them out of my basement and pay for the dumb S I bought this week. No trades, PayPal only, shipping included in price and to the US only.

PM is the best way to communicate with me, and ask all the questions you want. All prices are OBO.

1. Odyssey Works 7 White/Black/White with BGT Stability Shaft (EI*GJ-1.0), 34.5" with a SuperStroke Flatso 2.0. Purchased used on here, and I've put about 4 rounds on it, but overall it's in ok-ish shape. Trying armlock so selling this to avoid commitment issues. Comes with stock head cover. $SOLD

$SOLD

$SOLD

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,158 mod
    MSB wrote:

Greetings!

4 items tonight, priced to get them out of my basement and pay for the dumb S I bought this week. No trades, PayPal only, shipping included in price and to the US only.

PM is the best way to communicate with me, and ask all the questions you want. All prices are OBO.

1. Odyssey Works 7 White/Black/White with BGT Stability Shaft (EI*GJ-1.0), 34.5" with a SuperStroke Flatso 2.0. Purchased used on here, and I've put about 4 rounds on it, but overall it's in ok-ish shape. Trying armlock so selling this to avoid commitment issues. Comes with stock head cover. $160

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • MSBMSB Advanced Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Here is picture of AD-DI with measurement from tip to rings for those interested

• larsn724larsn724 Members Posts: 2
    PM sent
  • MSBMSB Advanced Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    All sold, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.