KBS Tour in Vokey

williaza ·  
williazawilliaza  281WRX Points: 34Handicap: 11Members Posts: 281 Greens

Anyone play KBS Tour S in Vokey? Does it lower the SW? I understand its lighter but does it play 2 additional SW points lower? Will a standard Vokey play at d2 with a KBS Tour S shaft?

Thank you

Posted:

Comments

• semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NC 897WRX Points: 291Members Posts: 897 Golden Tee

Depends on the length of the build and the head weight. I just put KBS Tours into SM7 50, 54 and 58. I added small tip weights to the 50 and 54 to raise the swingweight but the 58 was heavy enough on its own since I play it 1/4" over standard (same length as the 54.) I wanted to get them to D2 with midsize grips so if you're playing a normal grip, you'll prob be over D2 or can easily add weight to get where you want.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • williazawilliaza  281WRX Points: 34Handicap: 11Members Posts: 281 Greens

So, am i safe to assume that if listed SW is D5 the KBS Tours should bring those clubs to D3 but probably not any lower?

Posted:
  • Tdogg1690Tdogg1690  11WRX Points: 9Handicap: 14Members Posts: 11 Bunkers

I play KBS TOUR custom x flex in mine all built to 35.5 and they swing weight d4, d7(came with a jammed tip weight), d7

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.