BST Help - How do I close an old ad and how do I delete photos

scratchswinger ·  
scratchswingerscratchswinger Members  16482WRX Points: 359Posts: 16,482 Titanium Tees

Hello... Can someone please help me with the new format? I need to close and old add and delete old photos . I want to start a new ad and need space to add photos as my bandwidth is full. Here is the ad I want to close with photos I want to delete. Thank you
https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1729418/all-low-launch-low-spin-woods-great-condition-exotic-shafts-well-cared-for#latest

Posted:

Comments

• contedconted Boston, MAMembers  485WRX Points: 57Handicap: 5Posts: 485 Greens

I'm curious about this, too. I don't see the My Settings like how this was done in the old site.

Posted:
    Srixon z765 9.5 w/ Hzrdus Yellow
    Mizuno MP-H4 2i w/ S300
    Srixon z745 w/ Nippon Modus 125
    Cleveland RTX 4.0 wedges w/ TI S400
    PURE wrap grips
    Putter and grip are always in a rotation
    TP5x (2017) and soon to be Srixon XV gen 6
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals  7174WRX Points: 565Handicap: 3Posts: 7,174 Marshals

On -, @scratchswinger said:

Hello... Can someone please help me with the new format? I need to close and old add and delete old photos . I want to start a new ad and need space to add photos as my bandwidth is full. Here is the ad I want to close with photos I want to delete. Thank you
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1729418/all-low-launch-low-spin-woods-great-condition-exotic-shafts-well-cared-for#latest

Your ad is already closed.

Posted:
    Baggin' Cobras
    Handicap:  3

• BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals  7174WRX Points: 565Handicap: 3Posts: 7,174 Marshals

Closing and deleting photos:

Posted:
    Baggin' Cobras
    Handicap:  3

• bd59bd59 Members  843WRX Points: 89Posts: 843 Golden Tee

Can you not delete photos once the ad is closed?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.