We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

WRX Spotlight: Adidas Forgefiber Boa golf shoes

BAlberstadt ·  
BAlberstadtBAlberstadt GolfWRX Staff WriterUnited States 160Marshals, Media Staffer Posts: 160

Product: Adidas Forgefiber Boa golf shoes

Pitch: From Adidas: "Designed for protection from the elements, these golf shoes have enhanced cushioning to return energy on every swing. The shoes feature a spikeless outsole that flexes with your foot and has strategically placed lugs for outstanding grip and balance. An innovative closure system is built for micro-adjustments so you get the exact fit you need."

Our take on Adidas Forgefiber Boa golf shoes
Golf shoes are curious creatures existing in a strange place? No? Finally free of the gravitational pull of traditionalism, shoe styles are finally at a place where form follows function. And while you may pine for the days of saddle shoes aesthetically, your feet (and likely your golf swing) surely do not.

While the shoes are also available in gray/white and black/white colorways, we tested the bolder dark marine variant.

Read more.

Posted:

Comments

• MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TN 4138Members Posts: 4,138

Love the gray ones but have a hard time paying that price for a water resistant shoe. For that amount, you can get almost any other 2 year waterproof warrantied shoe.

Very comfortable tho

Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wagsgtwagsgt  634Members Posts: 634

@Minarets said:
    Love the gray ones but have a hard time paying that price for a water resistant shoe. For that amount, you can get almost any other 2 year waterproof warrantied shoe.

Very comfortable tho

Awesome shoe, wish it was eligible for Adidas 30% off sale

Posted:
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake area 1935ClubWRX Posts: 1,935

I have a pair of Ecco's with BOA and like the BOA. I'm an Adidas fan and would love a pair of these. But I have a fairly new pair of Adipower S Sport Boot 3. I'll wait for some sort of end of season sale.

Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, Sense S1 grip
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • jmkenn0jmkenn0  762Members Posts: 762

Super comfy, but wish I had gotten the blue ones, the gray ones are impossible to keep clean. Also, water-resistant is a broad term, so to speak.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.