2nd Swing

johnsompjohnsomp Members Posts: 182 ✭✭

I just wanted to share a great experience I had. I have sized out of some of my golf clothing, and was looking for several new pieces in a new size, most notably vests and 1/4 zips that I can wear to work. I noticed that 2nd Swing was having a 20% clothing sale (which is still going on), and perused the site. They had good prices on several vests and 1/4 zips, which were even better with the coupon code. The pieces do have club logos, but I do not really care given these are mostly work clothes, and the discount was substantial. I ended up placing an Order by phone because I had a gift card that would not work online. That experience was great. But when I received my order confirmation, I noticed a problem with my order in that I ordered two large vests when I meant to order two medium vests. I had messed up the SKU numbers when I called in my order. I called within 15 minutes of my first order, was told that the order could not be modified in the system because it was so new, but the rep took my information, the correct SKU numbers, and promised to make the change before the vests were shipped. Everything arrived today, and low and behold, 2nd Swing corrected my mistake and shipped exactly what I wanted. Great customer service.

Comments

• MooreGreensMooreGreens Members Posts: 562 ✭✭

I want to love 2nd swing but I recently paid almost $50 for overnight shipping. Half of my order shipped overnight and the other half shipped first class...

• OhTigerOhTiger Members Posts: 44 ✭✭

@MooreGreens said:
    I want to love 2nd swing but I recently paid almost $50 for overnight shipping. Half of my order shipped overnight and the other half shipped first class...

Call Customer Service, They will make it right.

• MooreGreensMooreGreens Members Posts: 562 ✭✭

And just like that... They refunded all my shipping!

@OhTiger said:

@MooreGreens said:

Call Customer Service, They will make it right.

• jschwarbjschwarb Members Posts: 777 ✭✭

I've bought stuff from them on eBay several times. Solid folks, get a lot of interesting threads and are usually open to dealing.