GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

HZRDUS Black vs Smoke Green

drvrwdge ·  
drvrwdgedrvrwdge Members  2716WRX Points: 290Handicap: +.7Posts: 2,716 Titanium Tees

Wonder if anyone has compared the two? I’m a big fan of the TS .2 and Atmos Black type profile. I know the HZRDUS Black is similar so how does the Smoke Green compare??

Posted:
Ping G410 LST Smoke Green PVD 60 6.5TX
Ping G410 LST Tensei PO 70TX
Ping G410 19* Hybrid Tensei PO 100TX
Revolving door
Cleveland RTX4 52/56/60 TI S400
Ping Sigma 2 Tyne Steath, Stealth shaft. PP58 Black Cord
ProV1x
Ping Hoofer Multicam

Comments

• drvrwdgedrvrwdge Members  2716WRX Points: 290Handicap: +.7Posts: 2,716 Titanium Tees

Anyone?

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST Smoke Green PVD 60 6.5TX
    Ping G410 LST Tensei PO 70TX
    Ping G410 19* Hybrid Tensei PO 100TX
    Revolving door
    Cleveland RTX4 52/56/60 TI S400
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne Steath, Stealth shaft. PP58 Black Cord
    ProV1x
    Ping Hoofer Multicam
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jkim27jkim27 SF Bay AreaMembers  134WRX Points: 62Handicap: 7.8Posts: 134 Fairways

Haven't tried smoke green but I don't think smoke black and atmos black are very similar, at least in feel. Both are low launch and spin but the atmos has a bit of a kick that you can feel at impact. Smoke Black for me was pretty stout for me.
    For reference I was testing in a 3W, atmos black 8TX vs Smoke Black 80g 6.5

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.