Milwaukee area instructor/lessons

Dr.Frankenputz ·  
Dr.FrankenputzDr.Frankenputz Members  869WRX Points: 174Handicap: 13Posts: 869 Golden Tee

Tried searching & didn’t find much in the last few years.

Any recommendations for instructor or lessons in the Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin area?

thanks in advance

Posted:

Comments

• PhreddyPhreddy Members  705WRX Points: 241Posts: 705 Golden Tee

Scott Appleby works out of Missing Links in Mequon. Missing Links has an indoor facility for lessons. I haven't worked with Scott, but one of my playing compatriots has used him for years and this guy is one of the better players I've ever seen. He still uses Scott once a month or so as a tune up.

Finding the right guy isn't easy. We all learn in slightly different ways and finding the guy who can communicate in a way that we that translates to us is key.

Posted:
    If you need a grinder to make your weld look good, you are a grinder not a welder.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hooters714hooters714 Members  43WRX Points: 54Handicap: 7.6Posts: 43 Bunkers

Andy Runkel Pro at The Bog in Saukville Wisconsin, good instructor takes what you have and modifies it, does not try to totally change your swing.

Posted:
  • zucco3zzucco3z Members  13WRX Points: 68Handicap: 3.8Posts: 13 Bunkers

I highly recommend David Roesch. He's helped me tremendously.

http://www.davidroeschgolf.com/

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.