GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

I500 Iblade combo set, Sweet m3 3 wood, Milled grind wedges, vokey wedges!

BassCatchr77 ·  
BassCatchr77BassCatchr77 Members  93WRX Points: 24Posts: 93 Fairways
Joined:  edited May 29, 2020 5:19am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1
  1. 5-6 i500, 7-p iblade set! These have great golf pride +4 grips on them! The shafts are project x 6.0 flighted. The shafts have the stickers peeled off of them. Please note in the pictures the 8 iron has a crack in the ferrule and the 6 iron has a small dent in the shaft! These are a sweet set! Asking SOLD Tell me if you need any additional pictures! 
  2. M3 Hl 3 wood! This thing is a high boomer and helped me get the ball up in the air! It has a stiff Ust Proforce shaft in it with a sweet neon color! Condition is noted in pictures! Grip is in good condition! No headcover. Asking SOLD
  3. Milled grind 54 and 58 wedges! These were purchased off global golf in very good condition! I think they look great! The 54 low bounce has a regular flex Nippon 950gh shaft and a golf pride grip in good condition. The 58 high bounce has a dynamic gold wedge flex shaft with a Taylormade grip that needs replacing soon. SOLD
  4. Vokey sm6 wedges 50 55 60! the 50 and 60 are in the better condition here. The 56 being bent to 55 has more scratches on the face but is still playable. The grips all are align and in good condition! The shafts have the vokey wedge flex in them. Condition is noted in pictures! on these as a set! Not really looking to split! SOLD

Please tell me if you need any pictures or I messed anything up! Thank you for viewing my items!

Posted:
Post edited by BassCatchr77 on

Comments