Custom School Golf Grip

trossignol ·  
trossignoltrossignol Rozy 138WRX Points: 0Handicap: 4Members Posts: 138
Our new TEAM golf grips for 2006

Posted:

Comments

• animalisticanimalistic  1236WRX Points: 60Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,236 Platinum Tees
    cool, nice putter and nice design on the grip image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> not so sure bout puttin em on the irons and drivers,they always felt a bit weird to me.... image/beee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • trossignoltrossignol Rozy  138WRX Points: 0Handicap: 4Members Posts: 138
    animalistic wrote on Feb 19 2006, 09:45 AM:

cool, nice putter and nice design on the grip image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> not so sure bout puttin em on the irons and drivers,they always felt a bit weird to me.... image/beee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />

Thanks, the guys loved them when they saw them. You said you felt "weird" on the irons and woods. They are a very firm grip. The compound used in manufacturing makes them a excellent wearing grip. Very soft feel but firm response. They come in Tour velvet and wrap, which one did you use?
    Posted:
  • ScottWS33ScottWS33 Up and down for par  1379WRX Points: 0Handicap: 4Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,379
    Very nice indeed. I agree with animalistic about them on woods and irons. I always felt they didn't have a great deal of control. Great on putters though. They look very cool.
    Posted:
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9° (set to 10°) w/ Speeder 565 Stiff
    Titleist 910F 17° (set to 16.25°) w/ MFT Kai'li 75 Stiff
    Titleist 913H 21° (set to 20.25°) w/ Diamana S+ 82HY Stiff
    Titleist AP2 4-9 w/ XP 95 S300
    Vokey SM4 46°, 52°, 56°, 60°
    Scotty Cameron GoLo S 34"
    progolfer33 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 09:56 AM:

Very nice indeed. I agree with animalistic about them on woods and irons. I always felt they didn't have a great deal of control. Great on putters though. They look very cool.

Thanks to you sir, which grips do you currently use? Are they a cord grip?
    Posted:
  • franmel123franmel123  256WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 256
    i have them on my tps with an italian flag. Smart
    Posted:
  • animalisticanimalistic  1236WRX Points: 60Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,236 Platinum Tees
    progolfer33 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 05:56 PM:

ya i just always felt i couldnt control them.sometimes they felt slippy and the standard grips felt very thin[i know you can add a few layers of tape]but after while they compressed and felt very thin and this was only after a very short period of time...just my 2cents
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • stickmanstickman  1981WRX Points: 1Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981 Bunkers
    My dad has an University of Miami on his putter, because he is an alumni.
    Posted:
  • GolferGal2009GolferGal2009 about that....  466WRX Points: 0Members, Jr. Boomers Posts: 466
    That such an awesome grip. You're so lucky to be on a team does cool stuff like that. By the way, nice putter! What type of Studio Design is it?
    Posted:
    GolferGal2009 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 12:29 PM:

That such an awesome grip. You're so lucky to be on a team does cool stuff like that. By the way, nice putter! What type of Studio Design is it?

It is a 1.5

Any one can get these grips. Why don't you do it for your team. They cost only $6.00 or so. Post your high school logo, mascot logo school name and I will show you. Then bring it to your coach and have they show it to the team.
    Posted:
  • stickmanstickman  1981WRX Points: 1Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981 Bunkers
    Heres the link to the SITE : C-thru Grips Website
    Posted:
  • ScottWS33ScottWS33 Up and down for par  1379WRX Points: 0Handicap: 4Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,379
    trossignol wrote on Feb 19 2006, 06:00 PM:

progolfer33 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 09:56 AM:

Thanks to you sir, which grips do you currently use? Are they a cord grip?

Yes, I use Tour Velvet Cord which is likely why I find a loss of control.
    Posted:
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9° (set to 10°) w/ Speeder 565 Stiff
    Titleist 910F 17° (set to 16.25°) w/ MFT Kai'li 75 Stiff
    Titleist 913H 21° (set to 20.25°) w/ Diamana S+ 82HY Stiff
    Titleist AP2 4-9 w/ XP 95 S300
    Vokey SM4 46°, 52°, 56°, 60°
    Scotty Cameron GoLo S 34"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.