Custom School Golf Grip

Our new TEAM golf grips for 2006

Comments

• animalisticanimalistic 7th Hole Ballybunion !! Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,235
    cool, nice putter and nice design on the grip image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> not so sure bout puttin em on the irons and drivers,they always felt a bit weird to me.... image/beee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
  • trossignoltrossignol Rozy Posts: 138
    animalistic wrote on Feb 19 2006, 09:45 AM:

cool, nice putter and nice design on the grip image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> not so sure bout puttin em on the irons and drivers,they always felt a bit weird to me.... image/beee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />

Thanks, the guys loved them when they saw them. You said you felt "weird" on the irons and woods. They are a very firm grip. The compound used in manufacturing makes them a excellent wearing grip. Very soft feel but firm response. They come in Tour velvet and wrap, which one did you use?
  • ScottWS33ScottWS33 Up and down for par Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,379
    Very nice indeed. I agree with animalistic about them on woods and irons. I always felt they didn't have a great deal of control. Great on putters though. They look very cool.
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9° (set to 10°) w/ Speeder 565 Stiff
    Titleist 910F 17° (set to 16.25°) w/ MFT Kai'li 75 Stiff
    Titleist 913H 21° (set to 20.25°) w/ Diamana S+ 82HY Stiff
    Titleist AP2 4-9 w/ XP 95 S300
    Vokey SM4 46°, 52°, 56°, 60°
    Scotty Cameron GoLo S 34"
    edited Feb 19, 2006 #5
    progolfer33 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 09:56 AM:

Very nice indeed. I agree with animalistic about them on woods and irons. I always felt they didn't have a great deal of control. Great on putters though. They look very cool.

Thanks to you sir, which grips do you currently use? Are they a cord grip?
  • i have them on my tps with an italian flag. Smart
  • animalisticanimalistic 7th Hole Ballybunion !! Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,235
    progolfer33 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 05:56 PM:

ya i just always felt i couldnt control them.sometimes they felt slippy and the standard grips felt very thin[i know you can add a few layers of tape]but after while they compressed and felt very thin and this was only after a very short period of time...just my 2cents
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    My dad has an University of Miami on his putter, because he is an alumni.
  • GolferGal2009GolferGal2009 about that.... Members, Jr. Boomers Posts: 466
    That such an awesome grip. You're so lucky to be on a team does cool stuff like that. By the way, nice putter! What type of Studio Design is it?
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    Trying to get a Ram morel ike the St. Louis Rams since our schools ram is the same logo
    GolferGal2009 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 12:29 PM:

That such an awesome grip. You're so lucky to be on a team does cool stuff like that. By the way, nice putter! What type of Studio Design is it?

It is a 1.5

Any one can get these grips. Why don't you do it for your team. They cost only $6.00 or so. Post your high school logo, mascot logo school name and I will show you. Then bring it to your coach and have they show it to the team.
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    Heres the link to the SITE : C-thru Grips Website
  • ScottWS33ScottWS33 Up and down for par Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,379
    trossignol wrote on Feb 19 2006, 06:00 PM:

progolfer33 wrote on Feb 19 2006, 09:56 AM:

Thanks to you sir, which grips do you currently use? Are they a cord grip?

Yes, I use Tour Velvet Cord which is likely why I find a loss of control.
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9° (set to 10°) w/ Speeder 565 Stiff
    Titleist 910F 17° (set to 16.25°) w/ MFT Kai'li 75 Stiff
    Titleist 913H 21° (set to 20.25°) w/ Diamana S+ 82HY Stiff
    Titleist AP2 4-9 w/ XP 95 S300
    Vokey SM4 46°, 52°, 56°, 60°
    Scotty Cameron GoLo S 34"