headcovers for blade putters

laseranimal ·  
laseranimallaseranimal Ball Striking MachineMembers  1163WRX Points: 0Handicap: 2.6Posts: 1,163
Just picked up a macgregor ironmaster blade thats making a run at gamer status any chance of finding an aftermarket headcover thats going to fit a heel shafted blade?
Posted:

Comments

• xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5840WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,840 Titanium Tees
    The best bladecover made ever is the one that came with the BB2 (Bettinardi). Has a snap button on the back so it doesn't slip off. I'm trying to have a copy made for my Napa.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • curryjcurryj Members  384WRX Points: 0Posts: 384
    the regular 'anser' style AM&E headcovers do come off the old style blade putters too easily, you realy got to keep a close eye on them.

I haven't seen the one that came with the BB2, but a snap button makes sense. You could also check out the latest Wilson 8802 putter's(the one with the red insert) headcover, it's a different style and I found it fitted much better.
    Posted:
  • laseranimallaseranimal Ball Striking Machine Members  1163WRX Points: 0Handicap: 2.6Posts: 1,163
    could an AM&E style cover be modified with a clasp or snap?
    Posted:
  • samm980samm980 Members  1735WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,735
    I have a Titleist Bullseye Cover that I use on my Napa and it works very well. It is the first cover that I have had that stays on the putter.
    Posted:
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5840WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,840 Titanium Tees
    The best blade headcover, unfortunately it dosen't have Carbon Steel BB2 underneath. The Oil Can Napa under it was still made by RJB though.
    Posted:
    Ooops my pics didn't show. Apparently I don't have memory space left. Do I send the pics to anyone to post?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • docbarnesdocbarnes Members  30WRX Points: 0Posts: 30
    Como makes a blade headcover similar to the ones used on Scottys. They have weird designs on them like dragons etc. Tourspecgolf.com
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.