PING "USA" cart/staff bag...I picked one up today!

BEND OF THE RIVER GC ·  
BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC  6562WRX Points: 64Charter Members Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
RED WHITE and BLUE! pics inside...
I have been trying (in vain) to get one of these on eBay for quite sometime. I found this at 2nd Swing Golf, almost NEW, for $149 today. I immediately made the compulsive purchase! Heck, I needed a cart bag anyway! Of course, if the USA beats Europe next week, it will be even better!

pingusa1.jpg

pingusa2.jpg
Posted:
TM M1 Kurokage shaft
TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
Ping G irons 4-UW
Nike VR 56*
Nike VR 60*
Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
Ping 4 Under carry bag

Comments

• poppyhillsguypoppyhillsguy  3153WRX Points: 134Members Posts: 3,153 Titanium Tees
    The Nike headcovers really clash.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC  6562WRX Points: 64Charter Members Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    Wiger Toods gave me those headcovers!

I'll swap them out and re-take the pics!

Sorry, no Jan Craigs on my bag.
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the moment 7105WRX Points: 62Marshals Posts: 7,105 Marshals
    Not a bad looking bag at all there Bend, and the price was definitely right. Ironically, the only place I've seen one of these bags was in Japan a year ago. If you're going to swap out headcovers for the next photo shoot, you might consider changing the umbrella too. Apparently when utilizing multiple colors for a "look," the blues are supposed to be the same--at least that's what I've gathered from "What Not to Wear." image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />

beruo
    Posted:
    :hi:
  • sync71sync71  1534WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    sweet bag!
    Posted:
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC  6562WRX Points: 64Charter Members Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    The umbrella stays put, matching or not. It has been in my bag since about 1989.

bag1.jpg
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • golfsllgolfsll  539WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 539
    ill get a pic up soon but i have the USA flag hoofer. oh yea i love it USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.