any highschool or college grads taking there PAT

tylerbrowder8-4tylerbrowder8-4 Members Posts: 1,186 ✭✭
Players Ability Test
who all is planing on taking there test next year? if so any one getting sponserships with clubs

im taking it next year and hopefully going to be with NIKE, SRIXON, or maybe but dout it a deal with taylormade

Comments

• JKBJKB Scratch Golfer Jr. Boomers Posts: 931
    Why Not Titleist Tyler????
  • Jer-JerJer-Jer Members Posts: 2,924 ✭✭
    edited Nov 9, 2006 #3
    Because Titliest is very hard to get a deal with. They give out very few unlike TaylorMade and the rest.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bjacksonbjackson Win The Day Marshals Posts: 5,689 mod
    what Jer-Jer said. But anyway, good luck Tyler, keep us updated!
    Jer-Jer wrote on Nov 8 2006, 09:20 PM:

Because Titliest is very hard to get a deal with. They give out very few unlike TaylorMade and the rest. Chill out man..no personal attacks.

I asked him this because most of his bag is Titleist

How is this really a personal attack? ?
  • Jer-JerJer-Jer Members Posts: 2,924 ✭✭

Because Titliest is very hard to get a deal with. They give out very few unlike TaylorMade and the rest.

JKB wrote on Nov 9 2006, 09:07 PM:

Because Titliest is very hard to get a deal with. They give out very few unlike TaylorMade and the rest. Chill out man..no personal attacks.

I asked him this because most of his bag is Titleist

How is this really a personal attack? ?

Why did you change your reply ? ?

Good luck Tyler too in getting free clubs hope you get what company you want !
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    Good luck with your PAT, hope you can get a sponsorship from one of those companies!
  • tylerbrowder8-4tylerbrowder8-4 Members Posts: 1,186 ✭✭
    with college its hard to play golf and keep good grades im going to a 4 year college after my 2 years in comm. college but i thought i should take the test while my game is ready for it so i dont lose my swing when i really need to take the test. but the pro at first tee has accounts with nike and srixon so it would be easy to get a account with them... but he used to deal titleist and taylormade which i would pick TITLEIST with out a dout but the only chance i have with titleist is a ball glove deal but nike has great clubs coming out in 2007 (not talking about the sumo2!!!) but yeah if its free i wouldnt mind switching brands at all